To monitor CPU temperature in Windows 10 is very crucial, as it’s a latest operating system from Microsoft. It causes more strain on PC. As of today, more Windows users are upgrading to this latest OS and a lot more new users are joining the Windows 10 platform. As an advance OS, it puts a lot more strain on older PC’s. It results in continuous CPU, RAM and disk usage, causing overheating. Which requires you to check your PC temperature.
What ever the reason may be, you just want to monitor CPU temperature in Windows 10. But, the most CPU temperature monitoring software were made for older version of Windows and are not compatible with Windows 10.
In this scenario what is the solution to check CPU temperature in Windows 10? And what are the CPU temperature monitoring tools compatibles with Windows 10?
How To Monitor CPU Temperature In Windows 10
As already mentioned, to monitor CPU temperature in windows 10 with the right temperature monitoring tools is a time consuming task.
But don’t worry, here we have explained six temperature monitoring programs for Windows 10. They are free, reliable and works great on all kinds of processors.
Now, it is time to briefly explain these free monitoring tools one by one.
Cam is the all-time favorite temperature monitoring tool for Windows 10. It is one of the easiest temperature monitoring applications for PC. Free CAM software was developed for NZXT product to monitor CPU temp but it latest version supports all kinds of CPU brands.
Features of CAM software includes
- It can monitor CPU, GPU, and RAM temperatures and usage
- Have FPS tracking, can display your current, average, and max FPS count in game
- Comes with Instant alert system
- With cam, you can easily overclock your GPU without any danger
Download NZXT Cam
If you want to push your gaming experience to the next level the MSI Afterburner is the best solution to monitor CPU temperature in Windows 10. With this amazing app you can push your system’s graphical performance beyond it’s limit. MSI afterburner can help you to keep in touch with your system overall performance.Its new beta version is highly compatible with windows 10 64 bit version.
Features of MSI Afterburner includes
- As hardware monitor can display maximum and minimum temperature of CPU & GPU as well
- Can display readings on voltage, benchmark, overclocking
- It gives you full control over your computer fans to adjust them according to the situation
- Comes with FPS counter, so you can keep a close eye on the effect of your overclocking settings while gaming.
- Multi language support
- Comes with user-friendly skins
Download MSI Afterburner
If you are in search of program that specializes in hardware monitoring and benchmarks. Than you came to the right place because AIDA 64 extreme tool can solve your CPU temperature problem.
Free AIDA64 software can gather accurate reading and display result in detail. AIDA64 is a smart software that will require less space than average programs in your system hard drive.
Interface of this free monitoring tool is not stunning, but this free gadget is certainly appropriate for a system information utility.
Features of AIDA64 Extreme includes
- Can monitor voltage, temperature and fan speed readings.
- Easily support AMD, Intel Atom And Intel 7 series chips
- Have option of stress testing
- Automatic Online Update
- Can benchmarks the system to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks
- Have multi language support
- Provide accurate and detailed information on the computer
- Can supports over 250 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw
Download AIDA64 Extreme
Core Temp 1.0 (RC9)
If your worried that your computer is overheating but you don’t know exactly which hardware component is guilty. Free monitoring program like Core temp is the best solution for overheating problem. Core Temp keeps track with your CPU temperature and provide accurate readings.
This CPU temperature monitoring tool is free, user friendly and small in size which gives readings of individual core accurately. This monitoring tool works on all operating system. Core temp (RC9) is the best CPU temperature monitor for Windows 10, which displays readings in simple manner even a novice can understand it.
This Free Windows tool is available in setup and portable version which can support 32-bit & 64-bit operating system.
Features of Core Temp includes
- Can read digital thermal sensors placed on all recent processor
- Support all Intel & AMD processors
- Have options to add plug in to allow users to have more functions
- Has logging feature which allows users to record their processor reading virtually.
- User can manually select he color of each core
Download Core Temp 1.0 (RC9)
If you are searching for software which provide complete detail about your computer hardware then HWMonitor is the best monitoring gadget. With HWMonitor you can get instant overview of PC’s vital stats. This program is error free, small in size doesn’t require installation and works great on Windows 10.
The HWMonitor does not put strain on computer or cause PC hang.This free software provides straight forward presentation with real time update. To monitor CPU temperature in windows 10 users can download HWMonitor setup or portable versions both are reliable and error free.
Features of HWMonitor includes
- Can monitor temperature, fans speed, Voltage
- Remote Monitoring
- Graph Generator
- Improved Interface
- Sensors in system tray
Open Hardware Monitor
Our last CPU monitoring gadget is open hardware monitor. It displays the result of all important physical metrics on system.This free software can display temperature, load, clock speed of GPU, CPU, HD.
This free system monitoring tool renders result in easy to read format with pre named hardware. The open hardware monitor program is a reliable CPU temperature monitor for Windows 10 which also displays bus min/max/current speed. This free gadget provides extremely accurate & instantaneous readings.
Features open hardware monitor includes
- Can monitors temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load, and clock speeds of a computer
- supports most hardware monitoring chips
- Can read sensors of ATI & NVIDIA and display temperature
- Free open hardware monitor works great on Windows 10, 8, 7 32-bit and 64-bit.
These are the six best/reliable software which can help you monitor CPU temperature in Windows 10. I hope these free gadgets will sort out your problem of high temperature in PC.