Free programs to monitor system hardware are useful tool to check the performance of computer hardware. Expensive component like CPU, RAM, GPU and Hard disk drive requires regular monitoring. Because these components works most of the time hence generate more heat which is very harmful for computer’s hardware.
If you are worried that computer run a little hot? Or you are curious to know how hot a certain hardware is getting? Or to know if the cooling fans are running properly? These tools are the best choice you have here to monitor system hardware temperature & performance. These PC hardware monitoring software, can keep track with overall system performance.
Best PC Tools To Monitor System Hardware
PC performance monitor is a light program requires less space on hard drive. This computer performance monitor is graphical desktop widget that places four system monitoring graphs on desktop. Install this free hardware monitoring tool and it will allows you to monitor disk, CPU, RAM and network usage.
Each graph is shown in different colors making easier for user to know which component is getting more warmed up. Free performance monitor support Windows 10, 7, Vista. As a portable and free tool to monitor system hardware on Windows operating system performance monitor is the best tool.
- System tray software
- Graph Generator
- an monitor CPU, RAM, disk and network usage
- Real time readings
Monitor system hardware with style in Windows 10 and 7 with this free attractive monitoring program. Rainmeter is a custom desktop monitor which comes with beautiful skins/themes. Free rainmeter tool display small gadgets on desktop which help the users to monitor CPU, GPU, RAM, hard drive specs and upload and download speed.
This hardware monitoring tool is also available in portable version which doesn’t require installation. This monitoring tool comes in different skins, users can also download best rainmeter skins from the community of Rainmeter fans. As a Windows monitoring tool rainmeter works well in Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista.
- Can check CPU usage, temperature, drive space, network activity, unread emails, the current weather.
- Uses a number of third-party DLLs
- Supports both 32- and 64-bit Windows
- System tray software
- Small in size
- Personalize window by adding more widget
This freeware tool can monitor CPU, including all cores if it’s multiple core, graphics card, BIOS, RAM, system cache, drives, and many more. It shows system summary in a single best screen. The HWINFO 32 & 64 supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. It’s free of errors windows friendly PC monitoring tool.
- Reliable system diagnose tool
- Both HWINFO 32 & 64 are available in portable version
- Can copy or save data in CSV, XML, HTML, MTHML format
- System tray software
- Uses low CPU and RAM
- Benchmark tool
The best benchmark tool for system’s hardware PC Wizard can detect not only hardware but other system information as well. As informative gadget free PC Wizard is easy to use, does not put extra strain on hardware. Once PC Wizard launched it takes some time to detect all the hardware installed on PC.
PC wizard 2015 displays CPU and GPU information along with other details regarding the main board, processor, video, I/O ports, drives, printers, devices, multimedia, network, power status, voltage, temperature, fans, power supply monitoring. PC Wizard 2015 can be installed on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- Benchmark tool can test Windows to obtain an overall performance.
- Can export report any to an XML or HTML file
- System tray software
- Complete system analyzer.
- Can compare PC performance with well known models.
- Passwords recovery support
The best PC monitoring tool HWMonitor keeps tracks of vital computer statistics. This monitoring tool can display accurate readings regarding temperatures, voltages,and fan speed of PC. In other words HWMonitor gives full control over PC’s power stats. The best thing about this CPU temperature monitor is that it gives instant overview of PC’s vital power and heat stats. This system hardware monitor is very light, free to download and error free.
Once installed CPUID HWMonitor displays all data in one clear chart in three main categories. It uses ITE IT87 and SMART sensors which all modern computer have on their motherboard and provides system information. It’s Pro version is made for professionals which provides some extra features like superior logging capabilities and graphing. But is basic version is also good for all average PC users. HWMonitor 1.34 can be installed on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- CPU temperature, voltage, power consumption and utilization.
- Mainboard voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
- GPU voltage, temperature, utilization.
- HDD temperature.
- Available for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit version.
SiSoftware Sandra is an advanced system hardware monitor. It carry out number of functions on PC such as benchmarking, analyzing and listing the hardware or software components. This system hardware analyser has simple interface with colorful icons for it’s each tool. The Free lite version of Sisoft sandra provides more features like wireless networking benchmarks,13 hardware and 14 software information modules.
It doesn’t hang or crash PC nor it puts strain of computer memory. Sanra Pro version is also available in 32 & 64 bit windows version. SISoftware Sandra it’s lite and pro version supports all Wondows operating system like Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- CPU temperature, core voltage, minimum and maximum voltage, cache details.
- Hardware data, processors, memory, graphics, storage adapters.
- Software application shows file type, fonts, media devices, operating system, memory usage.
- System diagnosing and bench-marking tool.
- Information in four categories such as tools, benchmarks, hardware and software.
As it’s name suggests core temp gadget provides temperature and voltage of individual cores of processors. It also shows the load of each core to see how CPU temperature changes with load. To monitor system hardware core temp is one of the best software which is free, easy to use and mainly built for beginners. In case computer hardware shows the sign of overheating then ALCPU Core Temp is the best choice.
Core temp uses TJ Max value to determine CPU temperature. It’s interface is very simple only shows relevant information. A reliable free, small size tool which does not causes Windows to hang, crash or pop up error messages. Core temp support Windows XP,Windows Vista (32 bit),Windows 7 (32 bit),Windows Vista (64 bit),Windows 7 (64 bit),Windows 8,windows 10.
- Support both Intel and AMD processors.
- Monitors CPU temperature, maximum and minimum.
- Collects information through digital thermal sensors.
- Number of add-ons available for Core Temp to add more features.
- Have alert system and shut down procedure in case PC overheats.