Looking for Baldur’s Gate 3 cheats on PC, Mac & Stadia? Here we’ll list Baldur’s Gate 3 cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Larian Studios’ new CRPG game.
In this article, we will discuss the latest Baldur’s Gate 3 Cheat Codes and Trainers and also how to activate Cheats in Baldur’s Gate 3.
How to Activate Cheats in Baldur’s Gate 3?
Here are two ways to activate cheat in Baldur’s Gate 3 through an old process that works for Divinity: Original Sin 1.
- You can install Divinity Engine 4.0 and use the console commands to type in cheats in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- And you can also use the ReCon Small remote utility to send the console commands. Type the command directly and then run a cheat.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Cheat Codes
Divinity Engine activates the console in the game where you can start typing commands by pressing Ctrl + Tab key. Type “CLUAConsole:EnableCheatKeys()” without quotes to activate cheat. After this, the tool manages all the activities. Below is the list of cheat codes.
- Ctrl+1: change paper doll armor type
- Ctrl+2: darken the screen
- Ctrl+3: lighten the screen
- Ctrl+4: show interactable objects
- Ctrl+6: change to the previous paper doll
- Ctrl+7: change to the next paper doll
- Ctrl+8: shows text boxes
- Ctrl+9: shows sprites
- Ctrl+A: animate sprite
- Ctrl+B: shows the last FMV clip
- Ctrl+C: got to the next chapter
- Ctrl+D: debug dump
- Ctrl+F: turns to character
- Ctrl+J: jump to space under the cursor
- Ctrl+L: shows coordinates under the cursor
- Ctrl+R: heals character under the cursor
- Ctrl+S: select a sprite animation
- Ctrl+X: shows position info
- Ctrl+Y: kills character under cursor
The second method of using ReCon small remote utility works for Divinity: Original Sin 2. this requires you to use the Editor in the game installation folder. It is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Divinity Engine 4. Run Recon by pressing Ctrl + Shift + F11, this activates the cheats. You can run various combat cheats in the console.
- god – Turn on God Mode, type it again to turn it off.
- peace on/off – Turn on Peace Mode, and type it again to turn it off.
- killcombat – kills all enemies in current combat
- nocooldowns – removes cooldowns
- infiniteAp – your actions will cost 0 AP
- killArmor – Sets the magic and physical armor of the selected character to 0.
- nearlyKill – Sets the HP of the currently selected character to 1.
- infiniteMemory – You will have over 9000 memory
- resurrect – resurrects currently selected character