Bayonetta 3 is the latest title added to the action-adventure game category. As this game is specifically released for switch users on the 28th of the last month. Hence, since its release more and more players are complaining about the Bayonetta 3 not launching, crashing, or not loading issues on the Nintendo Switch.
In most cases, Bayonetta 3 not launching on the Nintendo Switch issue can be resolved by restarting the console and updating the game patch.
Still, if the problem persists then don’t worry here we have a solution to fix the not launching issues. Meanwhile, read this article if Bayonetta 3 not working on yuzu.
How to Fix Bayonetta 3 Not Launching on Nintendo Switch
Apply the below-mentioned fixes to get out of the mess.
Fix 1. Clear the Cache Memory
- Go to the Nintendo Switch Home menu.
- Select System Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a System > Formatting Options.
- Select Delete All Content and Settings from your browser’s menu.
- Clear the cache for the selected user and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Fix 2. Repair Corrupted Game Data
- Tap on the Home button and go to the main menu
- Select ‘System Settings’ from the drop-down menu
- Select ‘Data Management
- Select ‘Software’ from the drop-down menu
- Next, select the Bayonetta 3 and select ‘Look for Data Errors’ and wait for sometimes
- Finally, reboot your console and see if the issue is resolved or not.
Fix 3. Using an SD Card
The Switch’s internal storage may get corrupted causing not launching, loading, or crashing issues. To fix Bayonetta 3 not launching try to install it on the SD card and run the game from it.
Fix 4. Update System Software on Nintendo Switch
Only apply this fix when your Nintendo switch is charged enough to fully install the updates. Now follow these steps:
- Head over to the Home Menu.
- Select System Settings > System.
- Now, chose System Update to start the updating process.
- During the process, the system will first determine if there’s a pending update or not.
- If there’s a new update, the system will download and install it automatically.
- All you need to do is to wait and once the process is finished reboot the console.