Using the Bloodborne PSX Demake can break the rules of the game. You can enable the big head mode, pet dog mode, paintball mode, and many more to enjoy the game.
Bloodborne PSX comes with several cheat codes that wildly alter its gameplay, and one of those codes lets you alter the “You Died” message to be whatever you want.
Apart from providing the cheats, we’ll also tell you how to use them. So, let’s dive in.
How to use cheats in Bloodborne PSX Demake?
Follow the below steps to use cheats in Bloodborne PSX Demake.
- Run Bloodborne PSX demake on your PC.
- Press the Esc or Q button on your Keyboard or Start on your controller to Access the menu.
- Here use the arrow keys on your Keyboard or D-pad to navigate the menu.
- Go to the Settings option and press Enter or Start button to open it.
- The third option that you will find here is cheats, open it.
- Type the cheats given above.
- Once you enter the cheat click on the bottom right button that has a two-right arrow icon.
Full List of Bloodborne PSX Demake Cheats
Following are all the available cheats for Bloodborne PSX Demake.
|Cheat Code||Cheat Effect|
|SOCKEM||Use this cheat to give small damage to the unarmed.|
|TOPHEAVY||Enables the big head mode.|
|YESYOUCAN||Enables the pet dog mode.|
|CONVOLUTED||Use this cheat to alter time with the right stick.|
|SPLATSILVER||Activates the paintball mode.|
|ICHANGEDMYMINDTO + [text]||Use this cheat to change your name.|
|WHATIFITWAS + [text]||The cheat lets you change the ‘you died’ text.|
That sums up this guide on the cheats for Bloodborne PSX demake and how to use them.