Asus TUF laptops are designed to offer a premium gaming experience at an affordable price. Many users want to change the Asus TUF Laptop Keyboard Backlight color. You can change this by using Armory Crate Software pre-installed your device. Along with changing the color, you can use specific light effects. You can also synchronize its lighting with your other TUF accessories if you have any.
In this article, we have explained how to change keyboard color on an Asus Tuf gaming laptop.
How Can I Change My Asus TUF Laptop Keyboard Backlight Color?
Follow the below-mentioned simple steps if you have any Asus Tuf Keyboard i.e. A15, F15, V2, Fx505 and you want to change the keyboard backlight RGB color on your Asus Tuf gaming laptop.
- Open the Armory Crate software, by clicking on it from the start menu list of applications.
- Click on the Device button, that is found on the left side of Armory Crate.
- Select System to manage your laptop system settings.
- Click the Lighting tab.
- Select Basic effects, you can choose between static, breathing, strobing and color cycle.
- Select Color by clicking the color option, selecting a preferred color and then click ok.
- After following these steps you can easily change Asus TUF laptop Keyboard color.
But if you want original keyboard light, you need to click on the reset to default button located on the upper right side of the system screen and you will go back to original keyboard color.
How to Change Keyboard Backlight Color Asus Laptop – Step by Step Video Tutorial
You May Also Like
- How To Control CPU Fan Speed on Windows 10 Laptop and PC
- Best Portable Laptop Cooling Pads For Gaming
- How To Fix IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Driver Problem
- How To Fix 100% Disk Usage in Windows 10 Task Manager
- How To Edit Gaming Videos – 7 Best Tips
- 10 Best Live Game Streaming Software For Windows PC
- 9 Best FPS Counter Software To Download For Windows 10/11