Pokémon Go is an expanded reality mobile game where you have to catch and collect different types of Pokemon by exploring the real world using your mobile device’s GPS and camera.
However, there are those who don’t want to leave their house and want to hack the Pokemon Go locations on iPhone & Android devices. For this purpose, there are many Location spoofer utilities that let you change location in Pokemon Go for Free.
Aimerlab MobiGo app is one of the best iPhone GPS location spoofers for iPhone devices. Aimerlab MobiGo location spoofer can be used to simulate the GPS location of your iOS devices, allowing you to search for newer Pokemon.
In this article, we have explained how you can easily change location in Pokémon Go by using the Aimerlab MobiGo location spoofer.
What is Aimerlab MobiGo Location Changer?
AimerLab MobiGo is an amazing location spoofer app that allows users to fake the GPS location of their mobile devices. It is primarily designed for iOS devices and can be used with various location-based apps and games, including Pokemon Go.
AimerLab MobiGo enables you to change the location of your iPhone while using these apps;
- Location-based games: Pokemon Go, Minecraft Earth, Ingress, etc.
- Social Apps: Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.
- Dating Apps: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc.
- Real-time Tracking Apps: Find My iPhone and Life360
Main Features of Aimerlab MobiGo
AimerLab MobiGo boasts exceptional features that can enhance your overall gaming experience and render it more pleasurable. Here is a list of all the key features of AimerLab MobiGo iOS Location Changer:
- It can instantly teleport your iPhone’s GPS location to anywhere in the world.
- This software works with location-based apps like Pokémon GO, Snapchat, Ins, etc.
- This software can import the GPX files to simulate the GPX track easily.
- It can simulate more natural movement with the joystick feature.
- This location spoofing software is compatible with All iOS versions, including the latest iOS 16.
- It can spoof GPS location using wireless Wi-Fi.
How to Change Location in Pokémon Go Easily Using the Aimerlab MobiGo?
We have tested this app on iPhone 13 and after playing for a couple of hours here are the steps that you should follow to change the GPS location on your iOS device.
Step 1: First, download the AimerLab MobiGo location spoofer by visiting the official website and installing it on your Windows or Mac devices.
Step 2: Launch the iPhone location spoofer application and make sure that you have the latest version 3.5.1 on your system.
Step 3: Ensure that your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) is unlocked and attached to your computer via a USB cable.
Step 4: Start Pokemon Go, then familiarize yourself with MobiGo’s interface and select the desired movement mode. There are three Location changing mods available when you see a map on the MobiGo interface.
- Teleport Mode
- One-Stop Mode
- Multi-Stop Mode
Step 5: Pick one or multiple locations where you can simulate catching Pokemon.
Step 6: Upon selecting a location, a popup on the screen will display the exact coordinates of the chosen location. Select “Move Here,” and MobiGo will start teleporting you to the chosen locations.
Step 7: You can also teleport by importing a GPX file directly.
Step 8: Open your iPhone and verify your current location. You can now start playing location-based games and apps.
Step 9: If required, you may also use additional features such as the Realistic Mode and Cooldown Timer.
AimerLab MobiGo Pricing Plan
AimerLab MobiGo software gives four pricing options to its clients. All of the MobiGo Pro plans are feasible and adjustable according to the different user’s requirements.
Note: in its free trial you only get 3 attempts to change location. It’s enough to judge this tool and buy its premium version.
AimerLab MobiGo Pros & Cons
Although MobiGo is an excellent tool for simulating your device’s GPS location it does have certain limitations.
- Available for all iOS devices and versions.
- Spoof Pokemon Go location without jailbreak.
- Spoof Pokemon Go location using wireless Wi-Fi.
- User-friendly interface.
- At this time MobiGo can’t support Android devices.
- For iOS 16 it’s necessary to turn on the developer mode.
- Slow top movement speed.