What if the video on Disney Plus isn’t playing in the language you want and you want to adjust them from Spanish to English? Disney Plus supports multiple languages but often users mistakenly click on the option and end up in another language.
You may also want to change the subtitle language on Disney Plus but you can’t find that option. In either case, if you are looking for a way to change the language of the Disney Plus app on smart, Roku, Firestick, or Apple TV then this article is for you.
Here we have explained the easy step to change the Disney Plus profile, and audio language. You can apply these steps even on Android, iPhone, or PC devices.
How to Change the Language on Disney Plus?
You can customize your watching experience according to your preferences by changing the language on Disney Plus on various devices using the instructions found here.
But before moving forward you should know how many languages are supported on Disney plus to watch your favorite Show.
Disney Plus Supported Languages
Dutch, Spanish, English, and French are the four languages that are most frequently used to access classic Disney Plus content. In addition to this, many other languages are accessible.
- English (UK and US)
- French (Canada and France)
- Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal)
- Spanish (Latin America and Spain)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Chinese (Hong Kong)
- Chinese (Simplified)
1. Change the Disney Plus Interface Language from the Profile Settings?
Disney plus interface language contains items like categories, buttons, and titles of TV shows and movies. Notably, subtitles are not included. You’ll need to take further action if you wish to enable or disable Disney+ subtitles.
Here’s how to modify the interface language.
- Access the Disney plus app or the website using your browser.
- At the top right corner, select the My Profile option.
- Choose for Edit Profiles.
- The profile you want to edit has a pencil symbol; click it.
- Choose an App language from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the language that you like.
- Click the blue Save button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Just repeat the process if you wish to go back to the previous language.
Whether you access Disney Plus through desktop or mobile apps, this process is the same.
2. How to Change the Disney Plus Audio Language on Android, iPhone & PC?
- Go to the Disney Plus website in your browser or open the Disney Plus app.
- Click or tap the movie or show you want to see.
- Pause it after it has started playing before clicking or tapping the Settings symbol in the top-right corner of the screen.
- There will appear a window with two columns: Audio and subtitles. The first column of the page contains the audio options. Choose the language of your choice.
- Choose your subtitle selections in the second column over on the right. Choose Off if you don’t want to use the subtitles.
- Once you’ve made your selections, you may close the window by touching or clicking the X or back arrow symbol.
3. How to Change Language on Disney Plus On Smart TVs?
- Choose a video to start watching, then pause it using your remote.
- Choose the icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then click Audio.
- Then pick your favorite language.
4. How to Change the Language on Disney Plus on Roku TV?
- Start viewing any Disney plus movie on your Roku device. The Audio menu will then appear when you hit the Star button (*) on your Roku remote.
- After choosing your preferred language on the left, you may watch Disney Plus on Roku in that language.
5. How to Change the Language on Disney Plus on Fire TV?
You can use your Amazon Fire TV to watch Disney Plus, just like many other streaming services. You must change the language on your Fire TV device since you cannot change it from within Disney Plus, unlike other app versions. To achieve this:
- Go to Settings then Preferences from the home screen and select Language.
Your Fire TV will change all of your streaming applications to the system language that you specify.
6. How to Change the Language on Disney Plus on Apple TV?
- On your Apple TV, launch the Disney plus app.
- Use your Apple remote to swipe down after choosing a video to watch.
- To see a list of different languages, choose Audio in the screen’s top menu.
- Select your desired language.
Hopefully, you will find this guide helpful.