While playing Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII- Reunion are you dealing with a crashing or not loading problem? many players reported that when they try to load up the game it keeps crashing to the home screen.
In this article, we have for you the best fixes that will help resolve Crisis Core Reunion crashing on Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One consoles.
How To Fix Crisis Core Reunion Crashing or Not Loading on Xbox One & Series X/S
For Crisis Core Reunion crashing solutions, you need to follow these steps to help troubleshoot the issue:
- Restart Crisis Core Reunion: Usually rebooting the game fixes the common crashing problems so you should give it a try. To do that from the controller press the Xbox button to return to the Home screen. Press the Menu button and close the app now restart it from the Home screen.
- Update the Xbox One: If possible, update the console to fix any potential firmware issues. For that Press the Home Button > Settings > All Settings > System > Updates > Update Console (if available). After that, you should restart the console.
- Try using a different profile: Corrupted profile data can also lead to Crisis Core Reunion crashing on Xbox one. Try playing the game rising a different user profile. If you don’t have a different profile then set one for testing or ask your friend to load his profile into your console. If the game work fine then it’s your faulty profile follow the next fix.
- Remove and re-add your profile: To fix a corrupted profile you need to remove the existing one and re-add your profile. For that press the Xbox button > Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that is causing the problem.
- Now re-add your profile for that again press the Xbox button > Profile & system > Add or switch > Add new. Enter your email and password address and follow the onscreen account setup guide. Once you see the home screenplay the Crisis Core Reunion.
- Power Cycle the Xbox One: Overtime Xbox one hard driver bogged down with multiple processes causing Crisis Core Reunion crash or not loading issues. All you need to reboot the Xbox console. For that press and hold the Xbox button and unplug the power cable. Wait for 10 to 20 seconds and then plug the power cable back into the device. Turn on your console and see if the problem vanished.
- Clear persistent storage: Go to the System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart the console.
- Uninstall/Reinstall Crisis Core Reunion: If the problem of crashing or not loading is specific to Crisis Core Reunion then delete and reinstall it.
- Delete local game data: There is a chance that game data is corrupt or it is removed mistakenly. You need to delete it locally and redownload it again from the cloud.
- Call for Xbox one support: If the crashing or not loading problem won’t go away then there are chances that internal hardware is the culprit. Either call 1-800-4MY-XBOX (in the U.S.) or go to the Xbox support web page.
The PC and PlayStation users can read these guides if they are also dealing with issues while playing Crisis Core reunion.
- How To Fix Crisis Core – Final Fantasy VII- Reunion Crashing or Not Loading on PS4/PS5
- How To Fix Crisis Core Reunion Low FPS Drops & Stuttering on PC
- How To Fix Crisis Core Reunion Stuck on Loading screen on PC
- How To Fix Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Crashing on PC