Since Crunchyroll’s website was upgraded to become Crunchyroll Beta, there have been a lot of user complaints that it is not working or it became unstable.
Users also reported that its new user interface did the exact opposite of what they wanted and this rollout is not good for them so they want to know if there is a path back, and if so, what is it?
If you are also one of them and want to Disable Crunchyroll Beta then this article is for you.
Why Crunchyroll Beta is Not Working?
Unfortunately, Crunchyroll is not working due to many problems with the Crunchyroll Beta version.
The following are only a few of the persistent issues with Crunchyroll Beta:
- Using adblockers results in black displays
- Decreased resolution.
- A more compact video player screen.
- Releases in several languages.
- It doesn’t work nicely with many browsers.
- A confusing and hard to use menu.
- Resets randomly.
The following episode starts with a black screen that requires several resets.
So here are some ways to get rid of these issues.
- Users may modify the pop-up blocker settings to allow pop-ups so they don’t experience black display: Launch Chrome > three dots in the upper right corner > Settings> Site Settings >Privacy and Security> Pop-ups and Redirects>Allow pop-ups for Crunchyroll.
- Secondly You can try clear cache data, it can solve your variety of issues: Launch Chrome > three dots in the upper right corner> More Tools> Clear Browser Data.
- Resetting and switching the browser can also solve some issues.
If these solutions did not work then you go for disable Crunchyroll Beta.
How to Disable/ Opt-out of Crunchyroll Beta?
Despite having some of the new features available in the Beta version of Crunchyroll such as an interface with a more modern look, improved video quality, and new ways to browse there are still some bugs and glitches that can be annoying.
That’s why users want to Opt-out of Crunchyroll Beta. Here are the steps that can follow to opt out of this Beta version.
- Visit the account information page after logging into your Crunchyroll account.
- Scroll down and click the Opt Out button in the Beta Program section
- You’ll be sent to a confirmation screen; click Opt Out once again to finish.
- All done! You will now be returned to Crunchyroll’s stable version.
If you’re still experiencing problems with the beta website then contact Crunchyroll customer service for support or if you run into any troubles throughout this procedure.