Error 316719 is causing frustration among players of Diablo 4 as it kicks them from the game, whether they are trying to level up a character, finish character creation, or simply start the game, and one of the most common causes of this error is server instability.
If you are experiencing Diablo 4 Error 316719 and are feeling frustrated, then this article is for you. It provides the easiest troubleshooting tips that can help you resolve this error code.
How to Fix Diablo 4 Error 316719?
Apply the following fixes.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
1. Restart the Game
The first fix you can apply to fix Diablo 4 Error 316719 is to restart your game. Restarting the game can fix all the minor glitches and bugs that can cause this issue. So we recommend you restart your game.
2. Check the Diablo 4 Server Status
The Diablo 4 Error 316719 typically occurs when there is an issue with the game’s server. It is possible that the servers are experiencing a high traffic load, which can cause significant performance problems such as kicking the player out of the game.
You need to check the RPG’s server status. Visit the official Diablo 4 Twitter page to see if developers are talking about these error codes and show any concern about fixes. If you see servers are down or overloaded then it is best to wait.
3. Check Your Internet Connections
This error code 31 usually occurs when you have an unstable internet connection. To get rid of this error code you need a stable internet connection. Here’s how you can check your internet connection if it’s stable or not:
Open the Network and Internet settings in Windows> Click on Network Status > Click on Diagnose button > Through this you will get to know about errors that needed to be resolved.
4. Restart Modem and Router
Try restarting your modem and router can fix this issue and help to mitigate this error code. Here’s how you can apply this fix:
- Turn off the router and modem
- Remove all the plugs.
- Wait for a minute or two and plug them back in.
- Turn on your router and modem.
- Now connect your computer to the network.
5. Check for the Diablo 4 Updates
You can fix this error code 316719 by updating Diablo 4. This will update the game to the new version. We recommend you check if any update is available or not. Here’s how you can check the updates for PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.
- Open the Battle.net (Blizzard) launcher.
- Click on the Blizzard logo from the top left corner.
- Go to Settings > Click on Game Install/Update.
- Click on Apply latest updates and download future patch data for recently played games to enable it.
- Now, click on Done to save changes > Restart the Battle.net launcher to apply changes.
- It should automatically update the game to the available version.
- Head over to the My Games and Apps section > Go to Manage.
- Select Updates and install the latest version of the Diablo IV game.
- From the home menu, open the game Library.
- Choose the Diablo IV game.
- Press the Options button > Select Check for Update.
- If there is an update available, make sure to install the update.
6. Verify the Integrity of Game Files
Corrupted and missing game files can cause this error code. To fix this issue, We recommend you verify the integrity of game files. Here’s how you can apply this fix:
- Launch the Battle.net launcher.
- Search for the Diablo 4 game.
- Once you get the game, click on it.
- After that, choose Options.
- Select Scan and Repair.
- As you will click on it, the scanning will get started automatically and if any corrupted or missing files are found, then it will be fixed.
- Once the scanning and repairing process is completed, restart the device.
7- Update Networking Drivers on Your PC
An outdated network driver also causes issues with the online server community. We recommend you check for the networking driver update on your PC and install it. Follow the below steps to update it.
- Right-click on the Start Menu to open up the Quick Link Menu.
- Click on Device Manager from the list.
- Now, double-click on the Network Adapters.
- Right-click on the networking device > Select Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- If there is an update available, it’ll automatically download and install the latest version.
- Once done, make sure to reboot your computer to change the effects.
Best Alternate To Update Driver
You can download and install the network driver on your PC but it takes time. Especially, if you are a newbie or you don’t have time or skills then there are chances that you might end up installing the wrong drivers.
So we recommend downloading Driver Easy software on your PC. This program is a professional system driver updater that automatically scans a PC’s old driver and updates them instantly.
We have personally used this tool on our Windows 11 PC. The most favorite part is its outstanding scanning feature. You can instantly know which PC part needs to be updated.
The Driver Easy is an N0.1 software updater tool in its field with a mega database of more than 600000 drivers. Users have been using this tool for the last 12 years to fix their PC errors.
So download Driver Easy and let it deal with all the system drivers.