Players reported Diablo 4 Error code that prevent them from joining the in-game servers. Various reasons can cause this error 30008. One of the most common reasons is the Server being down, an unstable internet connection, or corrupted/missing game files.
If you are facing the same issue, then this article is for you. Here you can find easy troubleshooting tips to fix Diablo 4 error code 30008.
How to Fix Diablo 4 Error Code 30008?
Apply the below-mentioned fixes to get your problem resolved.
1. Restart the Game
The vary fix tip we have for you is to restart the game. Restarting the game removes all the minor bugs and glitches that cause this error code.
2. Check the Diablo 4 Server Status
If the Diablo 4 error code 30008 persists then it’s possible that servers are not active. Sometimes developers shutdowns the servers for maintenance. The high traffic load can also cause significant performance problems like disconnections between servers and clients.
You need to check the Diablo gamer’s server status. Visit the official Diablo 4 Twitter page to see if developers show concern about connection-related issues. If you see servers are down or overloaded then it is best to wait.
3. Check your Internet Connection
You should also check the internet connection if it’s stable or not and have sufficient bandwidth. To mitigate this error code you need a stable internet connection. Here’s how you can check your internet connection:
Open the Network and Internet settings in Windows> Click on Network Status > Click on Diagnose button > Through this you will get to know about errors that needed to be resolved.
4. Restart Modem and Router
Restarting your router will fix the network glitches that cause Diablo 4 error code 30008. Here’s how you can restart the modem and router:
- Turn off the router and modem
- Remove all the plugs.
- Wait for a minute or two and plug them back in.
- Turn on your router and modem.
- Now connect your computer to the network.
5. Update the Diablo 4
You can also fix this Error Code 30008 by updating Diablo 4. This will update the game to the new version. We recommend you check if any update is available or not. If available, then download it and try to fix this error code.
6. Disable VPN
If you are using any VPN or proxy service, then we recommend you disable it because third-party VPN software also causes this error code. So Disable VPN or proxy services.
7. Change the DNS
By changing the DNS to Google’s public DNS address, you can reduce this error code and improve the connection to the game servers. Here’s how you can change the DNS:
- Go to the search bar of your desktop
- Open the Control Panel
- Choose the Network and Sharing Center Option
- Select the Change Adapter Settings
- Find the network adapter that you are currently using and then right-click on it.
- A list of options will appear. You will have to select the Properties option.
- Now, select the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- After that, click on the Properties option.
- Then, you will have to click on the option “Use the following DNS server addresses”. After that, you need to enter the following Google DNS addresses: Preferred DNS server: 220.127.116.11 Alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
- Now, click on Ok, and save the changes.
- Lastly, after saving the changes, you need to restart the device.
- Now check if the error gets fixed or not. If not then used another method
8. Verify the Integrity of Game files
Sometimes corrupted and missing game files cause Diablo 4 error code 30008. So you need to check the integrity of game files. Here’s how you can do this:
- Launch the Battle.net launcher.
- Search for the Diablo 4 game.
- Once you get the game, click on it.
- After that, choose Options.
- Select Scan and Repair.
- As you will click on it, the scanning will get started automatically and if any corrupted or missing files are found, then it will be fixed.
- Once the scanning and repairing process is completed, restart the device.
9. Reinstall the Game
If all the above fixes are not working for you, then try to reinstall the game by following the below steps.
- Uninstall the Diablo IV.
- Delete all the files of the game from your PC.
- Now, wait for some time and then reinstall the game.
- After applying this fix now check if your issue resolved