The Disney Plus begin login code not working is a quite common problem on mobile, TV, and PS4 devices. The begin login code is a new feature that Disney Plus has recently introduced. When Disney Plus begins 8 digit code won’t work you can’t activate the services.
Disney Plus login code issues can be caused by various factors. These include the expiration of the code or issues with the device itself. If you’re facing a similar problem, you can try troubleshooting using the methods below.
How To Fix Disney Plus Login 8 Digit Code Not Working?
Before moving towards troubleshooting methods, make sure you are following the below-mentioned procedure to access Disney Plus on TV:
- Download the Disney Plus app from the app store.
- Launch the app on your TV.
- Choose Log In.
- Choose Log In with Your Email. On the TV, an 8-digit code will appear. Also, the code will provide you with activation instructions and a timer that will indicate when the code will expire.
- Go to disneyplus.com/begin (here) in a different browser or on a different device.
- You may have to log in, meaning you will have to enter your email address and password.
- If not, enter the 8-digit code that is visible on your TV screen.
- Click on Activate button.
After completing this procedure successfully, you can start watching your favorite programs. On the other hand, you could have trouble activating it and see an error message stating that the code has expired or you are unable to activate it. In this scenario, after checking your internet connection, you should attempt the fixes listed below to solve the issue.
By rebooting or resetting the router, you can resolve any temporary network issues that are preventing you from accessing your Disney Plus account. Alternatively, you can switch your network connection.
What To Do If Disney Plus Begin Code Still Not Working
In that case, apply the below fixes.
1. Check if Disney Plus Servers are Down
There could be a problem with the Disney Plus server, and all we can do is wait for their systems to start functioning normally. To see whether their servers are down:
- Visit this page to see whether the servers are up.
- Try again after a while if they are down.
- You can also check their official Twitter account.
2. Verify the Code’s Expiry
The code that is displayed on TV when you attempt to log in, comes with a timer. The code will thus expire when the timer runs out. Hence, make sure to enter the code before the timer runs out.
If you encounter an expired code, don’t panic. Simply restart the process to obtain a new code. However, note that attempting to log in repeatedly with an expired code can result in getting locked out after three failed attempts.
3. Check Device Compatibility
You won’t be able to log in if the Disney plus app is incompatible with your device. The following devices are compatible with Disney Plus:
- LG Smart TV
- Android Phone/Tablet
- Samsung Smart TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- VIZIO Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
- Android TV
You can ask about the compatibility of your device with Disney Plus by contacting Disney plus support if it isn’t listed above.
4. Check Your Login Credentials
It is important to ensure that you enter your login credentials accurately, as an incorrect email address or password can cause the activation code to fail.
Therefore, before clicking on the login button, double-check your email address and password to make sure they are correct.
5. Update the Disney Pluss App
To prevent these kinds of problems, keep your apps updated at all times.
For Disney Plus app updates:
- Launch your streaming device’s built-in device store.
- Find Disney Plus by searching for it, then hit the update button if one is available.
- Restart your streaming device after the app has been updated.
- Verify the problem has been fixed.
6. Reinstall the Disney Plus App
Reinstalling a program will, as we all know, restore it to its original state and correct all known errors. Thus, we advise you to reinstall the program to resolve this problem.
- Using the Select button on your remote, long-press the Disney Plus app icon on your smart TV.
- A button to uninstall should appear.
- Wait for the app to be removed after clicking the Uninstall button.
- Start your Smart TV, then select the PlayStore or any other available device store.
- install after performing a search for Disney Plus.
- Watch your favorite shows after logging in to the app.
7. Restart your TV
One easy but useful technique is to restart your TV if the session becomes corrupted or stuck during the process. This will terminate the ongoing session and initiate a fresh session.