Have you ever encountered error code 14 on Disney Plus while trying to log in and watch your favorite show’s new episode? If you have, you may have seen one of two error messages.
The first one may say “Incorrect Password. Please reenter your password and try again. If the problem persists, try resetting your password by selecting ‘Forgot Password?'”
The second error message may say “Sorry, we could not find your email (or password) in our system. Please re-enter your email and try again. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center.”
These error messages can be frustrating, especially if you’re not sure what they mean. However, by understanding what error code 14 on Disney Plus means and how to troubleshoot it, you can get back to watching your favorite content in no time.
What Does Disney Plus Error Code 14 Mean?
Disney Plus error code 14 typically appears as a login error code that indicates a problem with logging into the Disney Plus service. It usually occurs when the user inputs the incorrect login or password for their Disney Plus account, either on the website or through the app on a streaming device.
Additionally, error code 14 may occur if the user has exceeded the maximum number of authorized devices allowed on their Disney Plus account. In this case, logging out of all devices and re-logging in on only the necessary devices should resolve the issue. It’s worth noting that sometimes this error code may appear if a different Disney product that uses the same email address has had a password reset or change, causing a discrepancy with the Disney Plus account login information.
How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 14?
To fix the Disney Plus Error Code 14 follow the fixes mentioned below until you reach the effective one.
1. Use the Correct Credentials and activate the Account
If you get Disney Plus error code 14 due to an invalid password, you may fix it by using the correct password. Thus, verify or enter the account’s email address and password twice. Check the letter case once again as well.
Secondly, if you just started a Disney Plus subscription and are experiencing this error, check to see if your account has been activated. You must therefore check your email for a Disney Plus activation link. If you get it, you must use this link to activate your account. You can then check to see if the error has been fixed.
2. Change Disney Plus Password
The Disney Plus invalid password error number 14 can occasionally be fixed by updating the account password. Here is how you do it:
- Open the Disney Plus app or go to the Disney Plus website in a web browser.
- Click the Forget Password option on the registration page.
- After that, Disney will provide you with a link to reset your password.
- By clicking the link, you may change the password for your Disney Plus account.
- Return to your Disney Plus account later to see whether the issue has been fixed.
If you are using a browser and get this error code 14, you can access your Disney Plus account by clearing all cookie and cache data by visiting the browser’s settings page. While using a Disney Plus app, your device’s cache should be cleared.
3. Logout From the Account on Other Devices or Use a Different Streaming Device
Disney+ accounts allow for the registration of up to seven users. Moreover, the account is only valid for 10 eligible devices. Up to four eligible devices may be used at once to access Disney Plus. You must log out of every device that you have used to access your Disney Plus account if you have done so.
Additionally, Disney plus login devices code error 14 indicates a device issue if Disney Plus works on other streaming devices but not on one of them. Change your streaming device.
4. Reset your Disney Plus Password
Your Disney Plus login code needs to be reset. This ensures that your credentials are valid and gives you the power to force devices to sign out.
- Access the “Reset password page” from any device after signing out of all Disney devices.
- When prompted, look in your email inbox to find the 6-digit code that the password recovery tool generated.
- Check your spam box as well if you can’t find the recovery code inside the primary or updates tab.
- Add the recovery code, choose the new password, and finish the process by pressing Continue.
- Every device you use to watch Disney plus content requires you to log in with a freshly created password.
5. Contact Disney plus Support
You’re probably dealing with a platform bug that has also impacted other users if the above fix didn’t work for you. When a Disney+ account is used to stream content on numerous devices and the password is changed, this appears to occur.
If you have previously attempted to change the password using the recovery menu, the only practical course of action in this situation is to get in touch with a Disney plus service technician and request their assistance. Here is a brief walk-through of the full procedure for your reference:
- Go to the Disney plus main support website by opening a web browser (ideally on a PC or Mac).
- After that, click the Live Chat icon at the bottom of the screen after further scrolling down.
- In the pop-up that just appears, provide a brief explanation of the problem.
You may put something like this in your text: “I got the error number 14 every time I try to log in with my Disney+ account despite using the right password”.
- To start a chat with a live customer service representative, select Live Chat.
- A Disney plus employee should eventually join the discussion. He’ll probably remove your account’s authorization from all linked devices and ask you to change the password for your main Disney plus account.
Hopefully, you will find this guide helpful in resolving the error code 14 on Disney plus.