Are you dealing with Darktide error code 9999 while joining a match or starting the game? Don’t worry here’s a fix that will help you fix it.
Darktide fans are once again haunted by this error after its full release. Its beta release was full of crashing, stuttering, and issues like stuck on the loading screen.
In this article, we have explained how you can fix Error code 9999 in Warhammer Darktide 40k.
What is Darktide 40k Error code 9999
As Darktide is an online multiplayer shooter game so this error is linked to the game server. Unless the developers specifically release a patch note to fix error 9999, here are the common thing to tweak.
How To Fix Error Code 9999 in Darktide 40K
First, you need to make sure that there’s no issue with the game server. Visit the Warhammer 40K: Darktide Twitter page to check a tweet about server status.
It’s possible that the game server is down due to maintenance. If that’s the case then no fix is going to help you. Wait for the server to go online and then replay the game in multiplayer.
What if the Game Server is Online?
Then there are chances that the fault lies on your side. Apply the following fixes.
- Restart your game and system.
- Disable the VPN.
- Stop any kind of downloading.
- Reset your network devices
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS
- Allow Darktide through your Firewall that might be preventing game from connecting to the game servers.
- Check the stability of your internet connection
- Use Hotspots of different Internet connections.
- Wait for the game’s latest patch.
- Reinstall the game and check if the error is removed.
sadly these fixes may not prove to be handy for most players. Rest assured that FatShark devs are looking into this problem and soon release a new game patch.