You can’t join the lobby instead you are kicked out or can’t join. You may also get to see an error code when joining the lobby in Ghost Watchers.
The most prominent reason why you are dealing with ghost watchers error while joining the lobby is linked with the server. Make sure that Ghost watchers server status is online.
If you’re still having trouble connecting to your friends’ servers via the Steam Invite or Lobby Code, try this easy fix.
- Change your region/server in the top left corner of the main menu to match the hosters.
- Try to connect.
- Or ask a friend to create a lobby and invite you. Once you join, ask him to leave so you become the host and delete the lobby. Now try to create it yourself.
- If you have symbols like #*)- or others in your nickname, delete them and try to create or enter a game lobby in Ghost Watchers.
This is all that can help you fix the Ghost Watchers game lobby creation error. however, you can also additionally try the below fixes.
- check your internet connection stability.
- Update Wifi adapters.
- Update Ghost Watchers
- Check for Windows Updates
- Verify Game Files