One of the latest models of Android smartphones released by Google is Google Pixel 6. It provides the best Android experience due to its excellent features like a perfect camera, Google Tensor chipset, and a 4614 mAh battery.
However, Pixel 6 charging issues have been noticed and recorded even if the charger is connected. Google Pixel 6 also has a problem with turning on which is annoying and destroys the purpose of having a mobile if it’s not turning on or charging.
We have tried several methods to resolve this issue. Here are the fixes for your google pixel 6 not charging.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
How To Fix Google Pixel 6 Not Charging or Turning On
Apply the below-mentioned fixes.
Fix 1. Check the Google Pixel 6 charger
The foremost step to overcome both not charging and turning on the issue of the Google Pixel 6 is to make sure all your hardware components are working well. For this, you can try some other USB C adapters and cables to your Pixel 6 and check if they are faulty or not.
If your mobile phone is not charging due to a faulty charger then you have to replace it to resolve the pixel 6 not charging issue. If there is some physical damage you can go for repair.
Also, make sure that your charging port is clean and clear. Often due to the presence of dirt or lint, your charger doesn’t properly connect with the mobile phone causing problems. To clean any debris in your Google Pixel 6 charging port use a thin and sharp object-like needle and make sure you clean it delicately without damaging your port.
The presence of moisture is another issue, that prevents your Pixel 6 from charging. To resolve this issue use rice, silica gel packets, or cool air dry using a hair dryer to dry out the moisture from your phone. While using rice and silica gel make sure that your mobile phone is completely covered with it, with no contact with air.
Fix 2. Calibrate the battery on your Google Pixel 6
If your Pixel 6 is not charging calibrate the battery of your phone means to drain out all the battery and then make sure to fully charge it. This often resolves the Pixel 6 pro charging issue.
Fix 3. Check if Your Pixel 6 is too hot
The high temperature of the device can prevent the normal functioning of your device to prevent some serious damage for instance your Pixel 6 might not charge or charge slowly due to high temperature.
So firstly make sure your device cools down and turn off all the streaming and apps. Your mobile can also get hot due to prolonged gaming. Also, try not to extensively use your Pixel 6 while charging.
Fix 4. Turn on Safe Mode on Your Google Pixel 6
Google pixel pro 6 pro not charging can be due to any software glitch, bug, or corrupted file, app, or program. You can simply detect and resolve this issue performing by turning it into safe mode.
- Press the Power button and tap on Power off.
- Touch and hold Restart until the ‘Reboot to safe mode’ appears on the screen. Click OK
- When the phone restarts, ‘Safe mode appears in the lower-left of the Home screen.
- Now keep your mobile phone on charging for some time.
Fix 5. Reboot your Google Pixel 6
Pixel 6 might not be charging due to any software glitch that can be resolved simply by restarting your device.
- Press and hold the Power button until the Google logo appears on the screen. Once you see the logo, release the button.
- Once the device is Off, wait for nearly 30 seconds and then turn On the device again by pressing the Power Button.
- Then connect it to the charger and let the mobile charge for some time.
Fix 6. Update your Google Pixel 6
Many times charging issues arise due to pending updates. Updating all the apps and device eliminates the possibility of any software bugs as well. To update your device follow these steps
- Go to Settings and click on About Phone
- Tap on Software Updates and Check for Updates.
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Go to Manage apps and devices and click on Update All.
It is also suggested to turn off Developer and Adaptive options from your pixel 6.
Fix 7. Factory Reset
The last option you can go for is a factory reset which will bring your device to default settings eliminating the underlying causes of this issue. Before doing a factory reset make sure to backup all your data.
- From the Home screen, swipe up using the arrow key to view your apps.
- Tap on Settings
- Go to the System and then click on Reset options
- Click on Erase all data (factory reset)
- Confirm your action by tapping on Erase all data. Your Google Pixel 6 will reboot and begin resetting to factory settings.
How to Fix Google Pixel 6 Not Turning On
If your phone is turning on, consider any of these explained solutions to fix your pixel 6 not turning on issue.
- Charge your phone using original charging accessories and make sure there is no physical or water damage to your device.
- Reboot your system
- Boot your Pixel 6 into safe mode using the steps mentioned earlier and wipe off all cache partition
- Factory reset.
You May Also Like:
- How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S22 Keeps Lagging, Stuttering, and Crashing
- How To Fix Galaxy A70 Not Charging Problem
- How To Fix Poco M3 Black Screen of Death Problem?
- How To Fix Google Pixel 6 Battery Drain Issues
- How To Fix Call Of Duty Mobile Lagging + Freezing Issue
- How To Clear Cache In Bluestacks on PC and Mac