Gamers complained about the One Piece Odyssey won’t launch issue on PC. It’s a very frustrating situation especially if you have pre-ordered the game for yourself.
No need to worry, in this article we have mentioned the best solution to fix the One Piece Odyssey won’t launch issue on PC. You can apply these troubleshooting tips and can enjoy your game.
How to Fix One Piece Odyssey Won’t Launch on PC?
Before jumping toward fixes make sure that:
- Your PC meets the minimum system requirements to run the game.
- Windows is updated, and
- You have restored the game and PC
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
- Updated Graphics Driver: Update your graphics, and network drivers on Windows PC.
- Verify the Integrity of the game file: Corrupted and missing game files might cause the game won’t launch. To make sure game files are not corrupt you can scan the files.
- One Piece Odyssey might get blocked by Anti-virus: Sometime AV software won’t let you launch or start the game. You should disable your AV software by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat Protection > Manage Settings > Add exclusions> Select File> Select the .exe or executable file of One Piece Odyssey > Restart PC.
- Disable Steam Overlay by following Steam client > My Game Library> Game Properties > Uncheck the box Enable Origin In-Game for One Piece Odyssey >Save
- Disable Steam Input: Applying this fix can mitigate the game won’t launch issue, follow these steps: Steam client > Library > One Piece Odyssey > Controller > OVERRIDE FOR One Piece Odyssey > Disable Steam Input.
- Closed all the background processes: You can prevent One Piece Odyssey won’t launching issue by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager > Processes tab > Select Task > End Task
- Prevent computer overheating (If you are using MSI Afterburner to overclock then uninstall it and then play the game).
- Disable DirectX12: Sometimes PC configuration isn’t capable of running it. Here’s how you can disable DirectX12 to resolve the One Piece Odyssey won’t launch issue: Settings > Video > Set ‘Enable DX12’ to ‘Off’ > Restart One Piece Odyssey
- Reinstalling the One Piece Odyssey: If none of the solutions worked for you and all the fixes are going in vain then you need to reinstall the One Piece of Odyssey to mitigate the won’t launch issue on PC.