Does Viddly YouTube downloader not working? You can’t download YouTube Videos on your PC?
Don’t worry here we have explained the causes and solutions for Viddly not working. Usually, when youtube video downloaders fail it’s because YouTube is updating its code, design, or layout.
So when the Viddly YouTube downloader won’t update their codes they show a message that “failed to download,” “cannot connect to URL,” or “404 error.”
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
Is Viddly Safe To Use?
Viddly YouTube video download is a fast and lightweight program that quickly downloads videos in Full HD, 4K, 8K formats.
Users can also convert videos into ABI, MP4, MP3, or into many other formats. The Viddly has a built-in video search engine used to download playlists or individual videos.
The Viddly youTube Video downloader is available for Windows and Mac OS in free and paid versions known as Viddly Plus.
Viddly’s latest version 5.0.328.0 is safe from any malware attributes, you can download and install without any worries.
Is Viddly Legal To Use?
You might ask that can I download videos from YouTube using Viddly? The answer is Yes under the Fair Use policy of YouTube you can download videos for personal use.
You won’t be penalized not banned from YouTube after using the Viddly.
How To Fix Viddly Not Working or Downloading Videos
Fix 1. Check Internet Connection
The first thing that you should check if the Viddly is not working is your Internet Connection.
As this tool actively uses the internet to download YouTube videos, you should make sure that there’s no interference in your internet connection.
If your device won’t connect to WiFi then use a wired connection to get better bandwidth.
Fix 2. Reinstall the Viddly
There are chances that viddy is not installed properly on your PC or some of its files are corrupted/broken.
You should reinstall the Viddly on your PC or Mac to check if you can download videos properly.
Fix 3. Expired Annual Subscription
You will see Viddly not working problem if you have previously downloaded its paid version annually.
Make sure that the subscription is not expired in case it is you have to buy the Viddly plan again.
Causes why Viddly Not Working or Downloading Videos
The most common causes that prevent video downloader software are:
- Outdated YouTube Video Downloader: The program’s codes get old but the YouTube updates itself. You can fix it by downloading the updated version.
- Copyright Issues: There are some video creators who copyright their content preventing any third party to use it. If you are downloading a YouTube video that is copyright protected you will get a “Video Not Found” error.
- Antivirus Software Interference: If you have installed Avast or MacAfee software it causes interruption preventing YouTube downloader to work properly. You should disable these programs temporarily.
- Outdated Browser Settings: Most YouTube Downloads won’t work on PC if you have Chrome or firefox old version, update them to fix the problem.
- Incompatible Video Formate: Sometimes the Video Download programs download the videos on your PC but you can’t play it due to its unrecognizable formate. Try to download VLC or Media Player Classic to play the videos.
These are the common causes that can cause Viddly not Working problem. The came causes can also affect other YouTube downloading programs as well.
However, the problems are easy to recognize and quick to solve if one is up for it.
Viddly Youtube Downloader Review
Are you looking for a tool to download YouTube videos on PC? Well, you can find plenty of online as well offline tools for that purpose.
We suggest you download Viddly YouTube Video Downloader for PC and start downloading unlimited videos in 4K, 8K, HDD formats.
Viddly free YouTube downloader supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 & Mac OS. Start saving your favorite videos to watch them offline.
Currently, the 5.0.327/5.0.328.0 is the latest version of Viddly that you can free download on PC.
The Viddly YouTube Video Downloader is available in Free and Paid versions. In its Free version, you can download videos and convert them to AVI, WebM, and many other formats.
All you need is to Copy and Paste the Video’s URL and they select the format i.e. MP4, FLV, MKV, MP3, 3GP, M4A, and OGG to download the Video.
However, Viddly’s Free version won’t give you a built-in video search option nor you can download full playlists or YouTube Channel videos.
To get full control you need to Buy Viddly Plus Version that gives unlimited aces to download playlists, search YouTube Videos using the built-in search engine. The Paid version of Viddly includes.
• Full HD, 4K, and 8K videos at 60 fps
• Download MP3 in 320 Kbps
• Built-in YouTube video search
• YouTube Playlist and Channels
• YouTube Live Stream Recording
• Use up to 2 devices simultaneously!
• Ad-Free Experience
• Yours Forever!
You Might Also Like:
- Fixed: Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working/Detected on Windows 10
- Fixed: Roblox FPS Unlocker Not Working issue 
- Fixed: MSI Afterburner OC Scanner Not Working
- Fixed: Razer Cortex Not Opening or Working Properly 
- Solved: GPU Fans Not Spinning or Working Problem 2021
- Fixed: Logitech G Hub Not Loading Stuck on Screen