Is Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashing your PC with “Fatal Error Exception Access Violation”? Don’t worry, Here’s your ultimate guide to fixing those frustrating crashes, error messages, and out-of-memory issues plaguing your Wonderlands adventure.
Whether you’re facing launch crashes, startup freezes, or constant game shutdowns, we’ve got the solutions you need to get back to blasting skeletons and looting loot. Let’s explore solutions to fix Tiny Tina Wonderland’s crashing
Why Does Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Keep Crashing
The reasons for crashing the game could vary, still below we have explained the most common causes:
- Your PC does not quite meet the minimum system requirements
- Outdated graphics driver
- Outdated Windows version
- An outdated DirectX version
- An outdated game version
- Missing or corrupted game files
- Issues with the Visual C++ Redistributables
How to Fix Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Crashing on PC
You don’t need to apply all of the fixes at once. Just work your way down the list until you find the right solution.
1. Check Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Requirements
Most of the time Tiny Tina’s Wonderland starts crashes because it doesn’t meet the system requirements
|Minimum System Requirements:
|Recommended System Requirements:
|AMD FX-8350 (Intel i5-3570)
|AMD Ryzen™ 5 2600 (Intel i7-4770)
|6 GB RAM
|AMD Radeon RX470 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB)
|AMD Radeon™ RX 590 8GB (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB)
2. Unplug Unwanted Peripherals
Some players complained on Reddit that Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashes on PC when they have an XBOX controller connected. Although peripherals can add more fun to games, they might trigger compatibility issues with new titles.
So if you’re using any peripherals like a wheel, controller, other USB devices, or even the second monitor, simply unplug them and see how thing goes.
If this problem remains then check out the next fix below.
3. Delete Folders in LocalAppData
This solution is effective for resolving crashing issues in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Sometimes, you may need to repeat this process each time you play if you encounter crash reports. Additionally, if you haven’t already, try forcing the game into DirectX 11 mode, as it can also help mitigate crashes.
Here are the steps:
- Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
- Type in %localappdata% and press Enter. This will open the game’s saved data folder.
- In the folder, you will find three files. Delete these files.
- After deleting the files, run the game again.
4. Run the Game on DX11
The game launches on DX12 by default but if you receive the specific error that DX12 is not supported then you should force it to enter DX11 mode. They may help eliminate the game crashing and freezing issues and make your game more stable at lower performance.
Here’s how you can apply this fix:
- Launch the Epic Games launcher and navigate to the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom and expand Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands under Manage Games.
- Check Additional Command Line Arguments and enter -dx11 in the field.
Now see if you can play the game smoothly, If not then move towards the next fix.
5. Update Your Graphics Driver
Tiny Tina’s Wonderland crashing issues arise on Windows 10 and 11 PCs because of outdated or corrupted graphics drivers. To improve gaming performance you need to update the graphics driver. There are two methods to update graphics cards i.e. Manual and Automatic.
In the manual method, you need to visit NVIDIA/AMD sites search for the latest compatible drivers, and download them on your PC. If you don’t have relevant skills then there are chances that you might install the wrong drivers.
So we suggest you adopt an automatic method in which you need to download Driver Easy on your PC. This tool will automatically scan your PC for outdated graphics drivers and update it instantly.
6. Disable G-SYNC in The NVidia Control Panel
If you’re experiencing crashes to your desktop in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, especially during multiplayer sessions, follow these steps to potentially resolve the issue:
- Open the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Go to the “Manage 3D Settings” Menu.
- Select the “Program Settings” tab.
- Select the Tina Tina’s Wonderland and turn off G-SYNC, locate the “Monitor Technology” toggle, pick the “Fixed Refresh” option, and hit the “Apply” button.
- Play the game, particularly in Co-Op mode, to see if the crashes persist.
7. Verify The Integrity of Game Files
Game file corruption usually causes game crashing issues. To make sure that if any game files are missing or corrupted, follow the following instructions to verify the integrity of the game files:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher and navigate to the Library tab.
- Locate Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Click the three-dot icon and select Verify.
It will take a while for the process to complete. Once done, restart the game to see how it works. If it keeps crashing, there’s the last fix to try.
8. Stop Overclocking
GPU and CPU overclocking can give you a significant performance boost but it might lead to instability issues like game crashes.
To get rid of this cause you should just turn off all the overclocking utilities and reset your processor to the default.
9. Run the Game as an Administrator
If you aren’t playing Tiny Tina’s Wonderland as an administrator it may crash due to a lack of certain privileges. So follow these steps to run it as an administrator:
- Right-click GenshinImpact.exe and select Properties
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab. Under the Settings section, check the boxes next to Disable fullscreen optimizations (if you’re on Windows 10) and Run this program as an administrator.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
10. Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Make sure to reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime on your computer to fix multiple gaming issues or errors completely.
here are steps on how to do that:
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard to open up the Start Menu.
- Type Apps & Features and click on it from the search result.
- Now, locate the Microsoft Visual C++ program(s) in the list.
- Select each program and click on Uninstall.
- Visit the official Microsoft website and download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime.
Once done, install it on your computer, and restart the system to change the effects.