Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashing on PC!! Do you also suffer such problems while Playing the game? Don’t worry, we come up with all possible solutions.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is an exciting Borderland game of this year. Exploring the unpredictable fantasy world in Tiny Tina’s wonderland has been exciting for gamers. But many players complain about tiny tina’s Wonderland crash issues.
If you’ve also experienced tiny tina’s wonderlands keeps crashing or overheating issues on PC, then you are in the right place.
We’ve discovered some simple fixes for you that you can apply by yourself easily and quickly
UPDATE YOUR DRIVER
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
Table of Contents
- Why do Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashing on PC
- How to fix Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashing on PC
Why do Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashing on PC
The reasons for causing crashing to the game could vary, but the many common reasons that every game players experiences are:
- Your PC does not quite meet the minimum system requirements
- Outdated graphics driver
- Outdated Windows version
- An outdated DirectX version
- An outdated game version
- Missing or corrupted game files
- Issues with the Visual C++ Redistributables
How to fix Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashing on PC
You don’t need to apply all of the fixes at once. Just work your way down the list until you find the right solution.
Fix 1. Check system requirements
Most of the time Tiny Tina’s Wonderland starts crashes because it doesn’t meet the system requirements
|Specifications||Minimum System Requirements:||Recommended System Requirements:|
|OS||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|Processor||AMD FX-8350 (Intel i5-3570)||AMD Ryzen™ 5 2600 (Intel i7-4770)|
|Memory||6 GB RAM||16GB RAM|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon RX470 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB)||AMD Radeon™ RX 590 8GB (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB)|
|DirectX||Version 11||Version 11|
|Storage||75 GB||75 GB|
Fix 2. Disable peripherals
Some players complained on Reddit that Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crash on PC when they have a controller connected. Although peripherals can add more fun to games, they might trigger compatibility issues with new titles.
So if you’re using any peripherals like a wheel, controller, other USB devices, or even the second monitor, simply unplug them and see how thing goes.
If this problem remains then check out the next fix below.
Fix 3. Run the game on DX11
The game launches on DX12 by default but if you receive the specific error that DX12 is not supported then you should force it to enter DX11 mode. They may help eliminate the game crashing and freezing issues and make your game more stable at lower performance.
Here’s how you can apply this fix:
- Launch Epic Games launcher and navigate to the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom and expand Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands under Manage Games.
- Check Additional Command Line Arguments and enter -dx11 in the field.
Now see if you can play the game smoothly, If not then move towards the next fix.
Fix 4. Update your graphics driver
Tiny Tina’s Wonderland crashing issues arising on Windows 10 and 11 PC because of the outdated or corrupted graphics drivers. To improve gaming performance you need to update the graphics driver. There are two methods to update graphics cards i.e. Manual and Automatic.
In the manual method, you need to visit NVIDIA/AMD sites and search for the latest compatible drivers and download them on your PC. If you don’t have relevant skills then there are chances that you might install the wrong drivers.
So we suggest you adopt an automatic method in which you need to download Driver Easy on your PC. This tool will automatically scan your PC for outdated graphics drivers and update it instantly.
Fix 5. Verify integrity of game files
Game file corruption usually causes game crashing issues. To make sure that if any game files are missing or corrupted, follow the following instructions to verify the integrity of the game files:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher and navigate to the Library tab.
- Locate Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Click the three-dot icon and select Verify.
It will take a while for the process to complete. Once done, restart the game to see how it works. If it keeps crashing, there’s the last fix to try.
Fix 6. Stop overclocking
GPU and CPU overclocking can give you a significant performance boost but it might lead to instability issues like game crashes.
To get rid of this cause you should just turn off all the overclocking utilities and reset your processor to the default.
If doing this alone doesn’t help you then try deleting certain game files. This one is an effective fix for Tiny Tina’s Wonderland crashing issues.
Here’s are the steps:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run command.
- Type %localappdata%\Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands\Saved and click OK.
- Delete all the files
Restart Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and see if it runs as normal. If this method helps, you may repeat the steps every time you launch the game.
Fix 7. Run the game as an administrator
If you aren’t playing Tiny Tina’s Wonderland as an administrator it may crash due to a lack of certain privileges. So follow these steps to run it as an administrator:
- Right-click GenshinImpact.exe and select Properties
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab. Under the Settings section, check the boxes next to Disable fullscreen optimizations (if you’re on Windows 10) and Run this program as an administrator.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
Fix 8. Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Make sure to reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime on your computer to fix multiple gaming issues or errors completely.
here are steps on how to do that:
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard to open up the Start Menu.
- Type Apps & Features and click on it from the search result.
- Now, locate the Microsoft Visual C++ program(s) in the list.
- Select each program and click on Uninstall.
- Visit the official Microsoft website and download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime.
Once done, install it on your computer, and restart the system to change the effects.