Forspoken is a graphics-intensive game with so many magic effects and fights you need a strong PC to handle it. Still, there are those players who have high-end gaming PC yet they are dealing with Forspoken crashing issues on PC.
Square Enix is also working hard to release the latest game patches to address this issue. If you are also dealing with Forspoken crashes on startup or mid-game then apply the below-mentioned fixes.
Solution To Fix Forspoken Crashing on PC
Below we have mentioned the most authentic solutions that have fixed the crashing issue for many players.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
- Check your Internet Connection: First make sure that your PC is connected to the stable internet and that there is nothing wrong with the ISP or modem.
- Check System Requirements: Check your system hardware and compare whether it is sufficient to handle this game’s graphics.
- Update Game: Always have the latest version of the game on your PC.
- Update your GPU Drivers: Make sure to fully uninstall old graphics card drivers before installing new ones. Or you can use Driver Easy and let it manage this task automatically.
- Verify Game Files: If you have bought Forspoken from Steam then check in the properties (right click), then Local Files > Verify the integrity of game files.
- Delete App data using the %appdata% command in the run dialogue box.
- Delete the saved game files and replay the whole level.
- Reinstall Forspoken: Install the setup in your data driver instead of C://
- Lower in-game graphics settings: Turn the texture resolution to LOW
- Add an exception to your anti-virus
- Disable fullscreen optimizations
- Switch to a dedicated GPU: If you have an integrated and dedicated GPU then disable the integrated GPU so that game can utilize your dedicated
- Run the game as an administrator
- Update DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable
- Perform a Clean Boot: It will help you determine which process is causing the crashing in the game.
- Do not overclock your CPU or GPU