GTA San Andreas crashing on Android 11 issue is getting more serious as more and more users are complaining about it. After the release of GTA San Andreas back in 2004, current android users can also play this game. GTA SA performs well but just like any other game this game also has some issues.
Many players are reporting that GTA San Andreas android is crashing on startup or on the loading screen.
There are many reasons that cause GTA San Andreas Android keeps crashing. The most common reason is the software conflict between the game and your device, or due to mobile device limitations, these problems can be fixed by following easy troubleshooting steps.
How To Fix GTA San Andreas Crashing On Android 11?
We have come up with a possible fix for GTA san Andreas crashing on android 11. Apply these fixes to resolve this issue.
- GTA Vice City Cheats For Money, Health, Weapon [PC/PS4/XBOX]
- GTA 3 Definitive Edition Cheats Code For PS4/XBOX/PC
- GTA 5 cheat codes and Phone Numbers: For PC/XBOX/PS4
Fix 1. Check the System requirements
Before jumping toward the fixes, you should ensure that your device meets the recommended system requirements. To do this, you need to install the game, if your phone doesn’t meet the recommended requirements then you won’t be even able to download it from the Google Play store.
- Restart your phone first then check if the problem still occurs
- Make sure your phone is running on the latest software update
- Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed
Fix 2. Clear the Cache and data of the GTA San Andreas game
Sometimes temporary corrupted data stored by the apps cause this issue. You just need to clear the cache and data of the app.
- Tap on Settings, by swipe up the screen and tapping the setting icon.
- Tap on Apps & Notifications
- Tap on See all apps
- Tap on GTA: SA, this will open the permission notification and storage info.
- Tap on Storage & Cache
- Tap on Clear Storage and Clear Cache then make sure to confirm your action.
After applying this fix, the game will reset to its original state.
Fix 3. Free up Space on your phone
The space requirement for the game is 2.6 GB, if your phone is already reaching its storage capacity then you will need to free up space by either deleting unused or uninstalling the unused apps.
Fix 4. Update your Mobile Software
If GTA san Andreas keeps crashing then you need to update your software. Sometimes old and outdated software also causes the game to crash. Software updates will also bring new features which will allow the game to run smoothly.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVER
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
Fix 5. Reinstall the GTA SAN Andreas
If all the above fixes do not work, then there is the possibility that the problem is caused by the corrupted game installation, then you need to simply uninstall the game and then again install a new version from the Google Play Store.