It’s really important to secure your Valorant password because many Riot games like League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra are linked with one account.
In case your account has been hacked you can recover your Val account by contacting their support page.
On the other hand, if for any reason you want to make your account more secure then in this article we have given a step-by-step guide to changing the Roit Valorant password.
How to Change Valorant Password
- Visit the website of the Riot Games Account.
- Here type your Username and hit Enter.
- You will see this information “if your username matches an existing account we will send a password reset email within a few minutes. If you have not received an email check your Spam folder”
- Now check your password recover your email and open it.
- Here you will find a link click on it.
- Enter a new password and then confirm it by re-entering it.
- Click enter and you have changed your Valorant password.
Now when you run the Valorant next time, use your newly set password to log in.
Changing the Valorant passwored ID will apply to all games by Riot.
How To Recover Your Password in VALORANT
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Riot Games recovery page here.
- Fill out your account and sign-up information and click ‘Recover’.
- Go to your Riot-linked email account for the link to change the Valorant password.
- Click on the link in the email and type in your new password.
You will receive a confirmation email about the Valorant password change. You need to either remember your signup email to recover the account.
If you don’t know what email you have used then submit a support ticket to recover this account.