Immortality must be intriguing for you as there must be stories you have heard about how man has sought it but none has ever found it. The same amazing idea of immortality exists in Little Alchemy 2, and if you are playing this game then you may discover it.
However, like other elements you cannot make immortality in Little Alchemy 2 by combining the basic of elements. Just like real life!
But here in little alchemy 2, it is available after purchasing the content pack Myths and Monsters. It is also a starting element once you access the myths and monsters content pack in little alchemy 2.
However, if you want to make Clouds, Metal, and Tree you can learn them because we have got you all ways through which you can keep discovering the elements.
How to Get Immortality in Little Alchemy 2
As per official Little Alchemy 2 cheats and hints you cannot make immortality but we will guide you through the easiest way to get immortality in the game.
1. Use the Compatible Device
You can purchase immortality through the Myths and Monsters content pack however this feature is only available on Android and iOS devices.
If you’re currently playing the game on a web browser, you must download the Little Alchemy 2 app to compatible devices through Google play or the Apple app store.
However, if you switch to a compatible device you must start from scratch which means you will lose your progress and you must start from the beginning.
2. Navigate to the Little Alchemy Store
Once you open Little Alchemy 2 on your android or iOS go to the Store at the bottom of the screen and Purchase Myth and Monsters. Before this, you can also go to the info and know what this content pack will bestow you with and what you are missing if you do not buy it.
After this proceed by following the directions shown on the screen. At this time, the price is 1.09 USD.
3. Acquire Immortality
Once you purchase Immortality you don’t need to make it by combining anything rather you acquire Immortality automatically as a basic element along with three other basic elements that are Good, Evil, and Monster.
Why is Immortality a Necessity in “Little Alchemy 2”
Immortality is not a necessary element in Little Alchemy 2. You can enjoy the creation and discovery of 720 elements without the Myths and Monsters pack.
However, you cannot fully explore and enjoy the world without myths and monsters. You can keep your intrigue of creation once you complete 720 elements and get more and explore.
How to Use Immortality in Little Alchemy 2
Once you purchase immortality you can discover and access some amazing and mind-boggling 15 additional items.
- Immortality + Mummy = Ankh
- Immortality + Cat = Beast
- Immortality + Book = Book of the Dead
- Immortality + Hippo = Tawaret
- Immortality + Fruit = Peach of Immortality
- Immortality + Fruit Tree = Peach of Immortality
- Immortality + Monkey = Sun Wukong
- Immortality + Hero = Achilles
- Immortality + Warrior = Achilles
- Immortality + Human = Diety
- Immortality + Dragon = Ouroboros
- Immortality + Snake = Ouroboros
- Immortality + Tree = Yggdrasil
- Immortality + Evil = Demon
- Immortality + Cup = Holy Grail
- Immortality + Fountain = Fountain of Youth
- Immortality + Bottle = Elixir of Life
- Immortality + Container = Elixir of Life
- Immortality + Liquid = Elixir of Life
- Immortality + Alchemist = Philosopher’s Stone
- Immortality + Rock = Philosopher’s Stone
- Immortality + Stone = Philosopher’s Stone