If you are looking for ways how to play Minecraft offline on Windows 10 PC then you are in the right place.
Here we have explained steps to play Minecraft Java Edition Offline and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Offline, and Minecraft Bedrock Edition Offline.
An important question arises why would you like to play Minecraft offline on PC. There are several benefits to playing Minecraft without an internet connection like you can avoid updates installation, reducing lag time, and playing without having to log in and authenticate with Minecraft session servers.
The Minecraft offline game has every single block, every resource, mob, biome, and all structures that you’ll find on a server. You also don’t have to worry about mobile data usage or internet connection speed.
Read Alaso: How to Fix Minecraft Keeps Crashing on PC
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
Table of Contents
Can I play PC Minecraft as offline?
Yes, Minecraft can be played offline. You just have to set up things or make changes to some configurations to force the game to operate without an internet connection.
How to play Minecraft offline on PC?
To kill time especially when you are on a train or an airplane and you don’t have a stable internet connection playing Minecraft offline on Laptop PC or android is the best option.
However, the steps to play offline Minecraft varies depending upon its version.
How to play Minecraft Java Edition offline on PC
If your computer is running the standard Java Minecraft release, then the procedure to get Minecraft to play offline is probably the easiest or most straightforward of the lot.
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select SinglePlayer.
- Select a game or Create New World.
- Click Create New World.
- Type a name for the world then select Game mode.
- Click Create New World and you’re good to go.
That should be all. You are now good to play Minecraft without the application using your internet connection.
Read Also: Fix: Minecraft Won’t Launch On Windows 10/11
How to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition offline on a PC
For Minecraft Windows, 10 Edition steps to play it offline are a little bit different.
The Windows 10 edition requires your PC internet connection to be set as Minecraft offline mode. the device on which you intend to play Minecraft offline exists as a designed offline device. Microsoft only lets you change your designated offline device three times per year.
Before applying the offline steps you need to make sure that your Windows 10 edition is updated. For that follow these steps:
- Press the Windows logo key + I and click Update & security.
- Choose the Update tab and click Check for updates to make sure you have the latest Windows Updates. (If you PC is fully upto date then)
- Sign in the Microsoft Store.
- Click your user account and choose Settings.
- Under it choose Offline Permissions. Make sure the toggle is On.
Now, this device will be designated as offline and you can play Minecraft offline.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Sign in to Xbox Live account.
- When you start playing, you can exit if you want.
Check Microsoft Store Offline Mode support
Do you want to know more about Microsoft offline mode? Do you want to know more about Minecraft’s support for offline gaming or you have encountered any issues while configuring Minecraft to play offline? Then follow these steps:
- Run Microsoft Store and click your Profile.
- Click My Library and choose Games > Show all.
- Select Minecraft and scroll down to Additional Information.
- Under Learn more, click the support link.
- Click the link for the FAQ and find the offline mode details.
How to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition offline on PC
For PC users Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not common and the process to play it as offline is also different. Minecraft Bedrock Edition typically comes in a bundle, for these platforms i.e. Windows 10 OS, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and others.
Follow these steps:
- First, open Minecraft.
- Minecraft Bedrock edition has an glassy block icon.
- Click on Play.
- When you see the list of available games, Select or Create a New World.
- Double-click on the single-player game under the Worlds tab
- You can create a new world this way: Click on Create New at the top of the menu.
- Fill the box for Name with your preferred name.
- Now, you must choose a game mode and select your preferred difficulty level through the options from the down-down menus on the right.
- Click on Create.
You also need to download Minecraft Realms Game on PC and then follow these steps:
- Open Minecraft and click on Play
- Click on the Pencil icon
The configuration menu for Minecraft Realms Game will come up now.
- Here, download World under Activate Cheats.
- Click on the back-arrow icon.
- You will be directed to the previous menu or screen.
Now, you must double-click on your copy of Minecraft Realms Game. The package is supposed to be listed under the Worlds tab.
If you performed the tasks correctly, Minecraft will now act to load the game in single-player mode. You will now be able to play the game without an internet connection.