With the popularity and success of PS5, The console has a very minimalistic design to it. The design of both the console and controller is very sleek. However, this can be confusing for new users that have switched to the PS5.
In this quick guide, we are going to cover how you can turn off a PS5 controller.
Turning Off a PS5 Controller – Step-by-Step Guide
Turning off a PS5 itself is easier but for players who have multiple DualSense controllers connected and they want to disconnect a controller to save its battery or for any specific reason it can be a task.
You can follow this Step by Step guide, to learn how to turn off your PS5 controller.
- Press the Playstation icon on your DualSense Controller. This will pull out the control center of the PS5 on your console.
- Go to the Accessories menu in the control center. Accessories is the third last menu on the control center from the right. It is next to your Profile button.
- Open the Accessories menu, it will be displaying your DualSense Controller’s battery and all the devices connected to your PS5.
- Select the Wireless Controller you want to turn off. You can also change settings for your DualSense Controller as well.
- Select the Turn off option in your Wireless Controller settings and this will disconnect your controller.
You can repeat the following step, in order to disconnect your other Accessories for your PS5 and other DualSense controllers.
Turning Off the PS5 Controller Without the Console
If you want to turn off your PS5 Controller without using your console. For example, you’re not using a PS5 controller on a PS5 and you’re using it on a PC.
You can do this small task in order to turn off your PS5 without using the PS5 console.
Hold the Playstation icon on your PS5 controller for 15 seconds.
This will turn off your PS5 controller, the PS5 controller white led light for the On controller will be turned off as well.