Reports are coming regarding the failure of the Lawn Mowing Simulator to launch on the Epic Games Launcher. The game’s functionality may be compromised due to potential hardware problems.
The Lawn Mowing Simulator won’t launch issue on Epic Games Launcher occurs due to insufficient system requirements, outdated or corrupted graphics drivers, antivirus or firewall software, missing or corrupt game files, and server-side issues with the Epic Games Launcher.
If you are also dealing with Lawn Mowing Simulator not Launching on Epic then don’t worry here we have the best troubleshooting tips that will help you to launch this game.
How To Fix Lawn Mowing Simulator Won’t Launch in Epic Games Launcher
Apply the below-mentioned fix to get your issue resolved.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
1. Close Lawn Mowing Simulator Using Task Manager
If the Lawn Moving Simulator is already running on Windows PC then first close it using the Task Manager. Follow these steps:
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to open the Task Manager.
- Once the task manager is up find “EpicGamesLauncher”.
- Right-click “EpicGamesLauncher” to open the menu.
- Click on “End task” to end the task for the launcher.
2. Verify Game Files Using Epic Game Launcher
To verify the game’s cache in Epic Games Launcher, follow the steps below:
- Open Epic Games Launcher and go to your game library.
- Click on the three dots next to the game title and select “Verify.”
- Wait for the verification process to complete, which may take some time depending on the size of the game.
- Once the verification process is complete, try launching the game again to see if the issue has been resolved.
3. Disable Integrated GPU
Another tip to make Lawn Mowing Simulator launch seamlessly is to disable the integrated graphics. You can disable it through BIOS settings however it’s a bit complicated so here is an easy way.
If you are using NVIDIA or AMD utilities then there have built-in settings. Here is how to do it.
How To Disable Integrated GPU in NVIDIA Control Panel?
- Open the NVIDIA Control Panel. You can do this by right-clicking on your desktop.
- Click the small + icon next to 3D Settings.
- Click on Manage 3D settings.
- Go to the Program Settings tab.
- Find and choose Lawn Mowing Simulator from the list under Select a program to customize.
- Under the Preferred graphics option, choose High-performance NVIDIA processor.
How To Disable Integrated GPU in AMD Utility?
- Open Radeon Settings. You can do this by right-clicking on your desktop
- Go to the Preferences and select Additional Settings
- Go to the Power and head over to Switchable Graphics Application Settings
- Select Lawn Mowing Simulator
- Under the Graphics Settings, select the “High-Performance” profile
4. Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
Install the Visual C++ redistributable package from Microsoft. So downloading the updated versions of the C++ redistributable package will resolve Lawn Mowing Simulator launching issues.
5. Run the Game as an administrator.
Follow the below steps to apply this fix:
- This can be done by running the Epic game launcher in administrator mode.
- From the context menu, select “Run as administrator“.
- Now click Yes to grant the permissions.
- In addition to this, try running the game’s.exe file in administrator mode as well.
6. Temporary Disable your Antivirus Software
If third-party applications like video streaming or antivirus software cause interference and prevent Lawn Mowing Simulator from launching, temporarily disabling them may be necessary to resolve the issue. Disabling these applications can help eliminate any potential conflicts that may be hindering the game’s launch.
7. Clear the Launcher web cache
Follow these steps:
- Exit the Epic Games Launcher by right-clicking on the system tray icon in the bottom-right corner, and then clicking Exit.
- Press Windows key + R and type “%localappdata%” to open a File Explorer window.
- Open the Epic Games Launcher folder.
- Open the Saved folder.
- Click the webcache folder, and then delete it.
- Restart your computer and start the Epic Games Launcher.
8. Reinstall the Epic Games Launcher
If all the above fixes are not working, then try reinstalling the Epic Games Launcher
- Open Programs and Features
- Click Epic Games Launcher to select it
- Press the Uninstall button for Epic Games Launcher
- Select the Yes confirmation option on the dialog box prompt.
- Restart Windows once you’ve uninstalled the Epic Games Launcher
- Open Epic Game Launcher’s download page
- Click Download Epic Games Launcher to get the installer
- Press Win + E to launch the Explorer file manager
- Navigate to whatever folder the Epic Games Launcher setup wizard downloaded in.
- Double-click the EpicInstaller file to reinstall the software