Players are dealing with Lost Ark no sound issues. According to them there’s not combat sound at all while playing it.
I was queing early today and plugging my headphones in and out since I had a work meeting while queing. Problem is that now I have no sound and it is really killing my buzz, not beeing able to hear the game and the epicness. I tried to change sound settings, checked that the volume mixer is not on 0%, changed channels and characters, nothing helped. I dont want to restart since I was waiting 2 hours before and it will be much longer now.Lost Ark no sound Reddit
UPDATE YOUR DRIVER
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
How To Fix Lost Ark No Sound Issues
In case you are hearing no sound while playing Lost Ark then apply below mentioned fixes.
Fix 1. Update audio driver
If you are hearing audio sound in some section of game i.e. cutscene or combat, it means you have misconfigured or outdated audio driver.
You need to update audio drivers in your Windows PC to fix no sound at all issue while playing Lost Ark. To update drivers there are two methods manuall or automatic.
We suggest you to follow automatic method as it is more secure and doesn’t involve tech skills. All you need is to download Driver Easy in your Windows PC. This is a driver updater tool for Windows PC that automatically scans and update audio drivers.
Just give it a try and download Driver Easy Trial Version.
Fix 2. Update Windows Media Feature pack
This fix is suggested by a users on tech forum which is proved useful for many users.
To update Windows media feature pack on Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Press the Windows + I to open Settings, then click Apps.
- Click Apps and Features > Optional features > Add a feature.
- Search or select Media Feature Pack in the list of available optional features.
- Relaunch the game and check the sound.
To update Windows media feature pack on Windows 11 follow these steps:
- Press the Windows + I key to open Settings
- Click Apps > Optional features.
- Click View features.
- Select the Media Feature Pack in the list of available optional features.
- Relaunch the game and check the audio
Fix 3. Run Lost Ark as administrator
Sometimes simply running the game with administrator access fixes the no sound issue during game play. Follow these steps:
- On your desktop, right-click on Lost Ark and click Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab.
- Check Run This Program As An Administrator and Disable full-screen optimisations.
- Click the Apply > OK button.
Fix 4. Verify game files
The lost Ark no sound issue can be directly linked with games files that have been replaced or corrupted due to any reason.
You need to verify the game files, during this process the Steam will scan the corrupted game files while replacing the infected ones.
Follow these steps:
- Launch Steam and find Lost Ark in your library.
- Right-click the game then click Properties.
- Under Local files, click Verify integrity of game files.
- Wait for the scan to complete.