Are you dealing with Minecraft PS4 not loading issue where it stuck on the red Mojang screen? If YES then you’ll want to read this article.
Minecraft on PS4 is facing multiple bug issues and the most frustrating one is when Minecraft is stuck on the loading screen in PS4.
Since the Bedrock and Nether updates were released the players on PS4 are dealing with Minecraft stuck on loading problem. Not to worry you can still fix this issue in a jiffy after applying the below fixes.
Table of Contents
- Why is my Minecraft Not Loading on PS4?
- How Do I Fixed Minecraft PS4 Not Loading
- How to Fix Minecraft PS4 Not Loading Issue
Why is my Minecraft Not Loading on PS4?
The most widely PS4 recognized issues include Minecraft doesn’t meet system requirements, the game file on PS4 gets corrupted, or pending PS4 & game update.
How Do I Fixed Minecraft PS4 Not Loading
When you turn on PS4 and load Minecraft it gets stuck on the red Mojang screen, unable to proceed further.
Simply Reinstalling the game will fix the Minecraft PS4 not loading error. Before that, you need to make sure that you create a backup of all your game data.
- If you have a Minecraft Disc Version, take it out, delete the game and put the disc back in, and reinstall it.
- In case you have bought the Minecraft Digital Version then again uninstall and reinstall the game.
In my case when I reinstall the game using the digital version, there was a Minecraft update. Once updated the problem is resolved.
How to Fix Minecraft PS4 Not Loading Issue
If reinstalling the game won’t help you solve your problem. Then check our below fixes one of which will surely help you.
Fix 1. Restart Minecraft on PS4
Start with the basics, close, and then re-open the game. Most of the time this simple tip fixes the Minecraft PS4 not loading problem. You can restart the game multiple times, in case PS4 still won’t load the game then try next to fix it.
Fix 2. Restart Your PS4
If Minecraft keeps stucking on Mojang’s screen then make sure that it’s not the PS4 that’s causing this problem.
- Try to Restart your PS4 press the power button on PS4 to turn it off.
- Disconnect the PS4’s power supply cable.
- Wait for 15-30 seconds.
- Plug in the power supply.
- Turn on the PS4 using controller to let it boot up.
Fix 3. Disconnect from the Internet
the chances are, the internet connection is causing the problem to stop the game from loading. Simply disconnect PS4 from WiFi or LAN and launch Minecraft.
This way Minecraft Offline can load without any trouble. However, if the problem remains then the issue might be something else.
Fix 4. Update PS4 System Software
Make sure that PS4 system software is up to date to its the most latest version. Minecraft stuck on loading in PS4 can be associated with outdated system software.
Here’s how to update PS4;
- Go to the PlayStation 4 Home Screen.
- Select Settings > System Software Update.
- Install the latest PS4 update.
- Again Restart your PS4.
Now launch the game to check if Minecraft PS4 not loading problem is resolved or not.
Fix 5. Update Minecraft on PS4
Developers keep releasing the new versions of Minecraft to fix bugs issues. If there’s any pending update of Minecraft on PS4 make sure to install it.
By default, Minecraft on PS4 is set to update automatically. If it’s not updating then you need to manually check for any update.
Follow these simple steps;
- Go to the PlayStation Home Screen.
- Go to Library and select the game you want to update.
- Press the options button and select Check for Update.
- If an update is available, follow the instructions to install the update.
Fix 6. Disable Discoed Overlay
If you are using Discord overlay that lets you chat with your friends while playing a game, then it may trigger not loading problem on PS4. You need to disable, follow these steps.
- Open Discord
- Go to User Settings
- Select Overlay
- Move the slider to Enable/Disable in-game overlay.
Fix 7. Disable Mods for Minecraft
Minecraft players download mods that make gameplay more stunning in terms of graphics and motions. If you have recently installed mod then disable it by uninstalling it from PS4.
Get the recent hotfix for PlayStation. Although, it will clear your sign-in data when launching the game but it will fix Minecraft PS4 stuck on the Mojang screen and crashing.
- You may also update the gamer version.
- Now Launch Minecraft
- When the initial loading screen appears, hold these Button combination: L1 + R1 + L2 + R2 + OPTIONS + Touch Pad.
- Buttons must be held on until the initial splash screen is removed.
- You will get past the Mojang Stucked loading screen.