Need for Speed Unbound crashing issues are not restricted to PC but they are also prevalent in XBOX consoles. Many Xbox console users complained about the common issue of the Need For Speed Unbound crashes when they click on the “Play” button. The game either won’t load or crashes straight away.
Until EA releases a new patch to fix NFS Unbound crashing issue. There are a few workaround tips that players can try to get rid of this issue.
How to Fix Need For Speed Unbound Crashing / Not loading on Xbox Series X|S
If the latest game patch can’t solve the crashing problem then don’t worry. We have gathered troubleshooting tips from the different forums to resolve the matter.
- Restart Console: There might be a glitch that is preventing you from getting past the Play prompt.
- Update Console: Install the latest system update for your Xbox X|S, This might help you to fix the not loading and keeps crashing issue.
- Switch Profile: Try to play the game using a different profile, there could be some issue with your profile.
- Clear the Xbox console cache: Turn off your Xbox Series X|S and unplug the power cable for 60 seconds, then plug the power cable back and turn on the console.
- Delete Saved Game Data: Corrupted or missing game files might cause this issue. You should delete data from Xbox cloud saves by following Home > My game&apps> NFS unbound game> Menu> Manage game &add-ons> saved data> choose NFS unbound data
- Delete Xbox Local Saves: Go to Xbox>Guide>Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage>clear local saved games.
- Prevent XBOC from Overheating: Make sure that your console is not overdoing itself. You can simply turn off your console for a couple of minutes and then turn it on again.
- Remove and re-add your profile: To fix a corrupted profile you need to remove the existing one and re-add your profile. For that press the Xbox button > Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that is causing the problem.
- Now re-add your profile for that again press the Xbox button > Profile & system > Add or switch > Add new. Enter your email and password address and follow the onscreen account setup guide. Once you see the home screenplay the Crisis Core Reunion.
- Unplug USB devices: or any other external unnecessary device.
- Refresh the Xbox One resolution: For that first eject the disk (if any) and make sure the TV display is set to AV output. When the console boots up you will see a lower resolution and change it to 1080p or 720p.
- Enable Energy Saving Mode: Go to Settings > Power Options > Change the power mode from Instant-On to Energy Saving and then turn off the system.