Not For Broadcast is a darkly comedic game of televised chaos that lets you pick what you want to see on TV. Just like any other game Not For broadcast crashing issues are also common.
Since its release, many players have complained that Not For Broadcast is either crashing or not working properly on Windows PC. This problem usually occurs when you have insufficient space or system requirements or there’s a file error while installing.
If you are also dealing with this issue then this article is for you. Here we have explained simple tips to fix Not For Broadcast crashing issues permanently.
Tips To Fix Not For Broadcast Crashing on PC
After reading so many forums and fixing the crashing problem on our PC we have come up with the below tips. Apply them according to your choice as one of them will surely fix the problem.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
- Check System requirements before installing the game.
- Update Graphics Drivers on Windows 10, and 11 PC. (You might have outdated GPU drivers so we recommend downloading Driver Easy to Update drivers.)
- Delete the game and then reinstall it. (Some files may get corrupted and can’t be repaired)
- Disable antivirus software during installation. (Recommended)
- Check the HDD space on your PC. (Insufficient space can also cause crashing and freezing)
- Reduce the Graphics Quality. (For Low-End PC it’s a useful tip)
- Install the latest game patch to update Not for broadcast. (Check their Twitter Account for the latest patch news.)
- Update Windows operating system.
- Close unnecessary background apps. (Use Task Manager)
- Set High Priority in Task Manager