Are you dealing with errors that are related to OpenGL 2.1? If you are running older versions of any graphics-related app then you might see this error that OpenGL 2.1 is required.
To download OpenGL 2.1 many users yearn to look for this particular version for their Windows 7 or 10 32-bit and 64-bit OS. If you search online you won’t find separate OpenGL 2.1 downloads available.
Furthermore, the official devas say that “OpenGL more or less comes with the system. However, you must ensure that you have downloaded and installed a recent driver for your graphics hardware.”
- Developer: OpenGl
- Version: 2.1
- License: Free
- File Size: 1 MB
- Downloads: 1485
- Requirements: Windows 10/7 (32 & 64-bit)
Most Commonly OpenGL 2.1 error messages
- The program can’t start because opengl32.dll/opengl64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting opengl32.dll/opengl64.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading opengl32.dll/opengl64.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because opengl32.dll/opengl64.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- opengl32.dll/opengl64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
The only way you can download OpenGL 2.1 on Windows 7 or 10 PC is by using the DLL files. Here we have provided opengl32.dll for 32-bit PC and opengl64.dll for 64-bit PC.
Is Opengl.dll Safe to Download?
YES. We have tested this library to fix Blender’s old version error “Your GPU may not support OpenGL 2.1.” There is no malware or virus attached to the file.