Mobile users complained about Samsung Galaxy A10 won’t connect to the wifi. Don’t worry if it was working properly prior to this problem, then it’s not a major issue. However, the user faced many Wi-Fi connection-related issues like mobile being unable to connect to wifi or Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting, or no internet when connected to Wi-Fi.
In this article, you will find easy fixes that you can apply easily and quickly. You can apply these fixes not only to Samsung Galaxy A10 but to other android devices too.
Before going to the solution, You must check Router first. Check if the problem is caused by the router. Make sure other devices are connecting to it. Check if the router setting is blocked your phone from being connected to it. The easiest way to check router-related issues is to connect your phone to a different Wi-fi network then check if the issue still occurs then follow the below simplest fixes.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A10 Won’t Connect To Wi-Fi?
We have come up with some simple and effective methods which you can follow to resolve this issue.
Fix 1. Reboot your device
The easiest way is to reboot your device because this issue could be with the firmware problem or an issue with a system glitch. This will fix all sorts of software-related issues.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and don’t release it yet.
- While holding down the volume button, press and hold the Power key as well
- Keep both keys held down together for 15 seconds or until the Galaxy A10 logo shows on the screen
- Now check if it’s connected to the Wi-Fi. If the issue persists then follow the next fix
Fix 2. Reset Network Settings
Forget the current connection and allow the phone to reconnect. It will delete the wireless connection and reload all network services. Here’s how you can apply this fix:
- Tap and launch the ‘Settings’ app
- Now, proceed to ‘System’ and Reset, and then select ‘Reset Wi-Fi, mobile networks, and Bluetooth.
- Select ‘Reset Settings’ and it is done.
Fix 3. Power Cycle Network devices
Refresh the memories of network devices like routers or modems to fix Samsung Galaxy A10 won’t connect to the wifi. You just need to restart them. This may help to mitigate this issue.
- Unplug your modem or router from the wall outlet, or simply disconnect the power cord from the device.
- Leave the device without power for a minute or two.
- After which, plug it back into the wall outlet or reconnect to the power cord.
- Please wait for your router to broadcast the signal and allow your phone to reconnect to it.
Fix 4. Start the phone in Safe mode
Sometimes the newly downloaded app causes this issue. To ensure either the app causes this issue, you need to start the phone in safe mode by following the given steps.
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen appearing on the screen.
- When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- When Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.
Fix 5. Wipe the Cache Partition
Sometimes cached data stored in the partition of the phone can become corrupted. This will ultimately cause problems. You need to clear the partition of the phone from the recovery mode.
- Turn off the phone
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys
- An ‘Installing system update message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight the wipe cache partition
- Press the Power key to select
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted
- Press the Power key to restart the device
Fix 6. Update the Software
This fix will mitigate problems on both ends i.e. the smartphone and the router. Outdated software might allow bugs to infiltrate. It is also possible that the bug is causing Wi-Fi to drop or causing the Wi-Fi not to work properly. Software updates will bring the firmware to the latest ones. You need to check the update on your Samsung Galaxy A10 and A10S and update your phone software.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
Fix 7. Restore Factory
This is the last option to solve the Samsung Galaxy A10 won’t connect to the wifi when nothing works. Prior to this fix, you need to take a backup of the phone.
- First up, open the Settings app.
- Proceed to the ‘About Phone section on the device and then, tap on ‘Factory Reset’.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see “Erase All Data”, tap on it and it is done.
You May Also Like
- How To Fix Samsung Downloading Do Not Turn Off Target Issue
- How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S10 Not Registered On Network Error
- How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S22 Keeps Lagging, Stuttering, and Crashing
- How To Fix Google Pixel 6 not Charging or Turning On?
- How To Fix Poco M3 Black Screen of Death Problem?
- How To Fix Google Pixel Wi-Fi Connectivity Issue