Scrap Mechanic Survival has various console commands to unlock the God Mode, and get infinite ammo, and health in the game. Using the console commands & cheats makes the game easy to play & complete Scrap Mechanic Survival.
In this article, we’ll tell you all the active Scrap Mechanic Survival cheats and how to activate them. So, let’s dive in.
How to Redeem Cheat Codes?
- To use the console commands right-click on Scrap Mechanic Survival in your Steam library.
- After this go to Properties > LOCAL FILES > BROWSE LOCAL FILES > Survival > Scripts > game > SurvivalGame.lua
- Now, open the final file with any editor.
- Look for the line that reads ‘if g_survival then’ and replace it with ‘if true then’ and save the file.
- Now, open your game and click on Enter to bring up command prompts.
- Just enter the codes mentioned here and click on Enter.
- This will activate the code.
How to enable Dev Mode in Scrap Mechanic Survival?
To enable Dev Mode, follow the below steps.
Survival/Scripts/game/SurvivalGame.luain a text editor. Insert the following line at the top of the file:
g_survivalDev = true
After saving the file, Dev Mode will be enabled for all Survival worlds loaded.
To enable Dev Mode for a specific world, do the following:
- Edit the Lua file as described above
- Open the game and load the world you wish to use Dev Mode in.
- Exit the game without loading any other Survival worlds
- Revert the Lua file change.
How to enable Console Commands in Scrap Mechanic Survival?
To enable commands, follow the below steps.
Survival/Scripts/game/SurvivalGame.luain a text editor and go to line 186 (inside the
local addCheats = g_survivalDev
- Change this to the following:
local addCheats = true
- After saving the file, all players should have use of commands in all Survival worlds loaded.
To restrict commands to the host player only, go two lines down to line 188.
if addCheats then
- Change this to the following:
if sm.isHost then
Scrap Mechanic Survival Console Commands
|Cheat Codes||Cheat Effect|
|/aggroall||All hostile units will be made aware of the player’s position|
|/ambush||Starts a ‘random’ encounter|
|/ammo||Give ammo (default 40)|
|/baguette||Give 1 revival baguette|
|/camera||Spawn a SplineCamera tool|
|/cleardebug||Clear debug draw objects|
|/clearpathnodes||Clear all path nodes in the overworld|
|/components||Give components (default 10)|
|/day||Disable time progression and set time to daytime|
|/decrypt||Unrestrict interactions in all warehouses|
|/die||Kill the player|
|/disableraids||Disable raids if true|
|/enablepathpotatoes||“Creates path nodes at potato hits in overworld and links to the previous node|
|/encrypt||Restrict interactions in all warehouses|
|/export||Exports blueprint $SURVIVAL_DATA/LocalBlueprints/.blueprint|
|/foodkit||Spawn a food kit|
|/gatling||Give the potato Gatling gun|
|/glowsticks||Give components (default 10)|
|/god||Mechanic characters will take no damage|
|/goto||Teleport to predefined position|
|/harvestable||Create a harvestable: ‘tree’, ‘stone|
|/import||Imports blueprint $SURVIVAL_DATA/LocalBlueprints/.blueprint|
|/keycard||Give 1 keycard|
|/limited||Use the limited inventory|
|/mechanicstartkit||Spawn a starter kit for starting at the mechanic station|
|/pipekit||Spawn a pipe kit|
|/powercore||Give 1 power core|
|/printglobals||Print all global lua variables|
|/raid||Start a level raid at a player position at wave in hours.|
|/respawn||Respawn at the last bed (or at the crash site)|
|/seedkit||Spawn a seed kit|
|/setfood||Set player food value|
|/sethp||Set player hp value|
|/setwater||Set player water value|
|/shotgun||Give the fries shotgun|
|/spawn||Spawn a unit: ‘woc’, ‘tapebot’, ‘totebot’, ‘haybot’|
|/spudgun||Give the spudgun|
|/starterkit||Spawn a starter kit|
|/stopraid||Cancel all incoming raids|
|/sunshake||Give 1 sunshake|
|/tumble||Set tumble state|
|/timeofday||Sets the time of the day as a fraction (0.5=mid day)|
|/timeprogress||Enables or disables time progress|
|/unlimited||Use the unlimited inventory|
This is everything you need to know about the Scrap Mechanic Survival Console Commands.