Skateboarding fans will enjoy playing Skate 3 with some cool cheats. You can tweak Skate 3 using the codes and add amazing new stuff.
Here’s all the updated cheat codes of Skate 3 to enhance your skating experience. We’ll also explain how to do the crazy Super Jump move that gave rise to multiple memes when the game came out.
How to use Cheat codes in Skate 3?
Launch the game and go to Options. Look for Extra, where you can type the cheat code. Make sure you type them in an exact manner. They are case sensitive so type the exact spelling. For example, you want to unlock hoverboard mode.
- Go to Start > Options > Extra and type McFly.
This will let you hover over the ground. Another interesting cheat code to try is a zombie. It transforms all the NPC in the game into zombies who will chase you and the screen turns yellow.
Skate 3 Cheat Codes
Here is a list of all the cheats for Skate 3.
|Cheat Codes||Cheat Effect|
|McFly||Fly your Skateboard.|
|miniskaters||Unlock Mini Skaters Mode.|
|streetsweeper||Resets all objects in every area to their default position.|
|dontbesomayo||Unlocks Miracle Whip clothes and objects.|
|zombie||turns NPC’s into Zombies|
|Super Jump||Use Goofy Stance on flat ground. Your feet must face the left side of the screen. Start with FS360 pop Shuvit. When you are in the air press RT or LT. And press Y before landing.|
|deadspacetoo||Unlocks Isaac (Dead Space ) character.|
|Dem Bones||Complete Half of Hall of Meat challenges.|
|Meat Man||Complete the entire Hall of Meat challenges.|
Super Jump ability
The Super Jump is more of a glitch than a cheat and one that sees you flying about 40 feet in the air. It’s useful for reaching certain areas to find secrets and beat challenges.
Here’s how to pull it off:
- Set the game to easy mode so you’re less likely to fall off your board.
- Find flat ground.
- Enter the “Goofy Stance.”
- Face the left side of the screen.
- Perform a FS 360 pop Shuvit.
- Now, when in the air tap RT/R2, and before you hit the ground press Y/X.
If done correctly, you’ll now go flying into the air. It may take a few tries, but once you do it, it soon becomes easy to pull off.
Skate 3 Achievements
By using cheats will disable your achievements, but there are a set of objectives to complete. For example, you will unlock All Your Base Are Belong to You achievement by unlocking the Team HQ. Below is the list of every achievement in Skate 3, the first is the objective, the second is the achievement and the number in the bracket is the game score.
- Fly Spread Eagle for 10 seconds – 100% Pure Adrenaline (10)
- Unlock the Team HQ – All Your Base Are Belong to You (10)
- Win the Monster contest – Beast Unleashed (10)
- Beat the film ender – Big-Footy (10)
- Complete an Online Career challenge – Co-Operator (10)
- Start your team – Employee #1 (10)
- Upload five films, five photos, and three skate parks – Artsy Fartsy (20)
- Rate five skates, five films, and five photos – Constructive Criticism (20)
- 10,000-point trick – Blaow! (20)
- 75,000-point bail – Did Somebody Get a Boo Boo? (20)
- Land a Miracle Whip (superdude body flip) – Don’t Be So Mayo (20)
- Fully staff your team – A Dynasty Is Born (30)
- 1 million boards sold – Deck Peddler (75)
- Everything beaten, everything unlocked, everything earned – Dedicated (100)
Unlock new Characters
Dem Bones is a skeleton, while Meat Man is literally a gigantic chop of meat, and you can unlock both characters as follows:
|Meat Man||Beat all Hall of Meat challenges|
|Dem Bones||Beat all Death Race events|