Tumblr is a microblogging platform that allows users to post original multimedia content to a short-form blog. Tumbler users can follow other Popular people’s personal websites and blogs. But as users increase on this platform, so it is necessary to take proactive measures to handle sensitive media. For this “Tumbler Safe Mode” was introduced.
When the Tumbler detects someone’s attempting to access the sensitive media, it will prompt the “This Tumblr may contain sensitive media” error. If you want to use this platform without this error message this guide will help you to enable Safe mode.
How to Fix “The Tumblr May Contain Sensitive Media” Error?
Like other platforms, Tumblr account also have default safe mode. Depends upon the type of device you are using Tumblr, we have explained different methods to turn off safe mode. You can turn off safe mode when you receive an error ” This Tumblr may contain sensitive media”. Follow the below steps to bypass Tumblr safe mode on different devices.
How To Bypass Tumblr Safe mode on Android
If you get the content restriction warning prompt on android phone or tablet, then by following the below steps you can bypass tumblr safe mode on android devices:
- Open the Tumblr Android app.
- Go to your profile section by tapping on the human symbol on the bottom right.
- Click on the Settings icon to visit Account Settings.
- Here, select the General Settings option.
- In the new menu, find the ‘Filtering‘ option and tap on it.
- Now, you will see the ‘Safe mode‘ option. Turn off the safe mode.
Now you can access all the content on Tumblr without ” This Tumblr May Contain Sensitive Media” Error.
How To Turn off Safe Mode on the iPhone or iPad.
In the iOS devices, you ca follow the below steps.
- Go to your iPhone Settings and tap on the Tumblr app.
- Now, you will find different settings options related to Tumblr. Find the ‘Safe mode.’
- Once you tap on the ‘Safe Mode,’ you will be given three options. Choose the one which is suitable for you. To see all types of posts on Tumblr, select ‘Don’t hide anything.’
You have successfully bypassed the Tumblr Safe mode by doing this. Tumblr will not hide anything from you from now onwards.
How To Turn off Tumblr Safe mode on PC
- Log in to your Tumblr account and go to your Account section.
- Tap on the ‘Settings‘ option.
- Scroll down to find the ‘Safe Mode‘ option under the Filtering section. Switch off the Safe mode by tapping on the Switch icon.
You may Also Like:
- 4 Tested Solution To Fix Your Organization’s Data Cannot be Pasted Here
- Fixed: Can’t Open Chrome Plugins on Windows 10
- What is Google Chrome Helper Renderer Error – Can I Disable It?
- How To Fix 100% Disk Usage in Windows 10 Task Manager