Are you dealing with Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands multiplayer not working error codes. Tiny Tina’s is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game which is released by Gearbox Software in March 2022. Players keep reporting on Reddit about the Tiny Tina’s Multiplayer not working issue on PC, Xbox series, PS4, and PS5 devices.
Most of the time it’s Tiny Tina Wonderlands server status that is down. However there are also other issues that can cause “Connection Error: Your connection has timed out” or “Please check your network”, “Could not connect to host”, or “This feature requires all active players to be connected to Gearbox Software Shift”. This ruins the gaming charm.
If you are dealing with the Wonderlands crashing problem then we have also covered Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Crashing on PC.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
How to Fix Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Multiplayer Not Working issue?
Try these possible fixes to solve Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands multiplayer not working.
Fix 1: Check your Internet Connection:
First of all, you have to check your internet connection whether you are using Wi-Fi, Mobile data, or wired(Ethernet). In case, you’re having a poor internet connection or an unstable connection, you can try switching to Ethernet because this is comparatively more stable than the wireless network connection.
You can also restart your router, and restart your PC/ game console to fix the Tiny Tina Network Error. If the problem is still there then you might have a problem with your internet service provider. Contact your internet service provider to make your internet network run faster.
Fix 2: Power Cycle your Device:
If the Tiny Tina’s Wonderland multiplayer is not working on PC, Xbox, or PlayStations console, you can try this method.
- Shut down properly or turn off properly your PC or any game console.
- After this, you have to disconnect the power cable from which the electricity supplies.
- Then after several minutes, connects the power cable again and turn it on again to see whether the problem vanishes or not.
Fix 3: Check the Server Status of Tiny Tina’s Wonderland:
As the game was released recently and there are chances of having bugs or this game is under maintenance so Tiny Tina’s server might be down. When servers get down you might face problems during gameplay. At that time you have to sit and just wait until developers solve the problem
To check Tiny Tina’s server status you can follow the official Twitter account of the game. In case the servers are not working properly you can move on to the next solution.
Fix 4: Update your Graphics Driver
Most of the time Tiny Tina’s multiplayer not working on those PC that has outdated or corrupted graphics drivers. To improve gaming performance and fix the offline crashing on startup or while joining the game you need to update the graphics card driver.
There are two methods to update your system’s cards i.e. Manual and Automatic.
In the manual method, you need to visit the concerned site and search for the latest compatible drivers and download them on your PC. If you don’t have relevant skills then there are chances that you might install the wrong drivers.
So we suggest you adopt an automatic method in which you need to download Driver Easy on your PC. This tool will automatically scan your PC for outdated graphics drivers and update it instantly.
Fix 5: Update Tiny Tina’s Wonderland Game
The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands multiplayer not working error appears on those devices that are running the outdated version of the Tiny Tina game. You have to update the game to check whether the problem is appearing due to outdated or not. Mostly updating the game, fixing bugs, and improving performance. Here’s how you can do this:
- If you are playing Tiny Tina’s wonderland on the PC, you can update the game via steam or epic Games launcher. Both of them are wonderful platforms for managing games. Here for Epic Games launcher example:
- open the Epic Game launcher > Head over to the library.
- Now, click on the three dots icon of Tiny Tina’s Wonderland.
- you have to make sure that the Auto-update option is turned on.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Now select My games and Apps> Go to manage
- Head over to Updates if available and install the latest version of the game.
If you are playing the tiny Tina’s wonderland on PlayStation, then it is easy to update the game on this.
- Go to the home menu, and open the game library.
- choose the Tiny Tina’s wonderland game.
- Press the Options button> select check for updates.
- If there is any update available then must update the game.
Fix 6: Update the System Software:
Sometimes we see that Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands multiplayer is not working properly due to the outdated system software that is incompatible with the game. So you need to update your system.
- Press Windows + I to open the windows setting.
- Select Update and Security.
- Select check for updates under the windows update section.
- If there is a feature update available, select Download and install.
- Once you did it, restart your computer to install the update.
Fix 7: Power Cycle Wi-Fi Router:
If the Wonderlands connection error is still there and your multiplayer feature is not working then you should try to power cycle your Wi-Fi router. It means that you have to totally power off your router and unplug the power adapter from the power source.
Now, wait for a minimum of 30 seconds then put back in the power plug into the router. After that, turn on the Wi-Fi router to check for the issue.
Fix 8: Contact Gearbox’s Software Support or 2k Support:
If none of the methods is working and can’t help you to solve your problem then make sure to contact Gearbox’s Software support to help you to solve the problem. Along with this, you can contact 2k support to get it fixed to resolve your issue.