So you don’t like vibration or haptic feedback and you want to turn off vibration in God Of War Ragnarok.
As GOD Ragnarok is an exclusive release exclusive for PS4 and PS5 so the main input medium is via Dualshock/Dualsense controller. While playing this game when you initiate your power, block, or attack as Kratos the controller will shake.
Controller vibration is an amazing feature but if you don’t like it, you can easily disable it via accessibility settings in God of War Ragnarok.
Therefore this article will teach you how you can turn off controller vibration or haptic feedback in GOD Ragnarok.
How to Turn Off Controller Vibration (Haptic Feedback) in God Of War Ragnarok
Follow these steps to either disable or reduce the intensity of vibration.
- Press The Options button from the controller to bring out in-game Settings.
- Scroll to Settings from here.
- Scroll Down and click on Accessibility. Here you will also see a number of other options to configure.
- Under accessibility options, you will see CONTROLLER SETTINGS.
- Under that, there will be Controller VIbration and Slider. Use a slider to lower the intensity of vibrations.
- To disable vibration bring it to 0.
- Save the changes and press O to get back to the game.
And that’s how to turn off your controller vibration for this game.
You can also read our guide on How To Change Screen Size in God of War Ragnarok PS5/PS4 if you are seeing a black border. If you want to learn about trophies read this article List of All Ragnarok Trophies + Platinum. In case the game is crashing then read this guide on How To Fix God of War Ragnarok Crashing on PS4 & PS5 and How To Turn Off Screen Reader Voice In God Of War Ragnarok?