In Victoria you start the war it can end both ways either if you got victory or lose the war. If you win consequences will be on your side and if you lose consequences will be on the enemy’s side. Or there is another way you can negotiate a peace deal with other countries to end the war.
Ways of Ending War
In Victoria 3 can be ended in a couple of ways. Each of them will get you what you have started with the countries according to the progress and conditions of the war. These are the following in which you can end the war in the game.
- Negotiated Peace Deals
Negotiated Peace Deals
The first way to end the war is by negotiating Peace Deals with the opposite country. If war isn’t likely to end by total capitulation, countries that are the main war leaders on either side can send over a peace deal for the war goals being fought for. The War Support on both sides of the conflict is important to consider for what a country will accept in a peace deal. Even if the winning side has low war support, the losing side may not be willing to agree to give up as much in the peace deal.
The second way to end the war is Capitulation. The mechanic behind measuring the progress of a war is War Support. Each country in war starts with 100 War Support but it’s reduced on either side by having their territory captured, losing pops to battle and attrition, internal turmoil, and having the enemy control their war goals. While technically a country can choose to capitulate at any time. When a country’s War Support reaches -100, a country is forced to capitulate.
Topics Related To Victoria 3
- Victoria 3 – How to do Naval Battles in Warfare
- Victoria 3 – How to increase the Population
- Victoria 3 – How to Colonize your Nation
- Victoria 3 – How does Warfare and Buildings work
- Victoria 3 – How to use Diplomatic Plays
- Victoria 3 – What are your Nation’s Pops Needs
- Victoria 3 – How does income and Wealth Works
- Victoria 3 – How to construct Buildings and Infrastructure
- Victoria 3 – How to make Policies and Laws
- Victoria 3 – How does Trade and Markets works
- Victoria 3 – How to do Land Battles in Warfare