Warzone not launching instead it says “Playing Now” but the button goes back to “Play” on the battle.net launcher. Here’s the solution.
Are you looking for a solution to fix Warzone won’t launch problem on Reddit? Many players have reported that after Season 3 update they are dealing with this issue.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
Check If Your PC Meets the System Requirements.
Before applying the below fixes to solve not launching problems using battle.net you need to make sure that Warzone is running with minimum system requirements on your PC.
How To Fix Warzone Not Launching on PC
You don’t need to apply all of these fixes just work your way down the list until you find the one that does the trick.
Fix 1. Restart Warzone and Your PC
You should start with rebooting your PC. Many users claim that restarting the PC clears the cache helping you solve the game-not launching problem.
Fix 2. Update Graphics Drivers
If you don’t have the latest graphics card on your PC you will face Warzone not launching issue.
Graphics Card helps you render graphical images if you have updated GPU drivers’ version it will also improve the FPS drops issue.
- Fix: Resident Evil Village FPS Drops on PC
- Fix: Farming Simulator 22 FPS drops and Lagging on PC
- Fixed: F1 2021 FPS drops and Stuttering On PC
To update the GPU drivers you have two options Manual or Automatic. We recommend automatic the second option.
All you need is to download Driver Easy on your PC and install it. This program is an advanced PC’s system drivers updater that automatically scans the old drivers and updates their latest version from their official sites.
Fix 3. Run Warzone As Administrator
Sometimes running games as administrator access can help Warzone not launch problems. Follow these steps:
- Right-click the Battle.net icon on your desktop, then click Run as administrator.
Now log in using your account conditionals and launch the game.
Fix 4. Verify Integrity of Game Files
There are chances that the game files may get corrupted or broken. In that case, you need to verify the integrity of game files that will scan and fix the corrupted files. Follow these steps:
- Open the Battle.net client and go to the Warzone page.
- Click the gear-shaped icon, then click Scan and Repair.
- Wait for the process to complete.
Fix 5. Repair System Files
Not only do game files got corrupted sometimes Windows OS files also get corrupted. Although Windows has a built-in utility called System File Checker Tool it usually doesn’t fix minor issues.
You need a powerful Windows repair tool to sort out these issues. We recommend downloading Reimage on your PC. It can instantly solve program and security issues found on your PC.
Fix 6. Allow Battle.net Through Firewall
Does Warzone not launching from battle.net? It’s because Windows Defender’s firewall sometimes prevents battle.net launcher from running and that’s why you see Warzone not launching issue.
Follow these steps:
- Press on the Start button and type firewall then click Firewall & network protection.
- Click on Allow an app through firewall.
- A new Window will appear here click on Change settings.
- From bottom click on Allow another app from the following window click on Browse.
- Locate the launcher file that should be in the folders that you set up during installation. Select Battle.net Launcher.exe then click Open.
- Now click on Add.
- Check the box Private then click OK. Now run the game.
Fix 7. Disable Antivirus Software From Your PC
Sometimes Warzone not launching problems occur due to Webroot or McAfee software installed on your PC.
The Developer has stated that Warzone will need permission to launch if players have the antivirus software.
You can disable antivirus software from running in the background or create an exclusion list.
Fix 8. Disable Services on Windows PC
When you turn on PC many services automatically start running, some of them might be causing Warzone not launching problem.
Some users pointed out that EntryProtect Inject Service by Critic system and MacType Service causes the game not launching issues.
You need to disable these services follow these steps:
- Open Run dialog Win key+ R and type msconfig.
- Go to Services tab and click on Hide all Microsoft Services at the bottom.
- Click on the Disable All button.
- Restart the computer.
Fix 9. Uninstall Third Party Software
If you have installed a program like e-signature or Crypto pro on your PC, they might be causing Warzone not to launch problems on PC.
You need to uninstall any program that might cause interruption on your PC.