Are you looking for Windows XP ISO download? If so then here we have explained how you can easily Original and Untouched Windows XP ISO Home or Pro with SP3.
The free full version of Windows XP ISO 32 & 64 Bit requires no product key. You can easily install Win XP Pro SP3 ISO using Virtual Box or Bootable USB.
In this article, you will get the trusted download link for Windows XP Home 32-bit ISO and Windows XP Professional 64-bit ISO. Along with complete instructions on how to install it.
What is the Difference B/W Windows XP Home & Windows XP Professional
- As implied by its name, the Windows XP Home edition is suitable for home use. It includes the features below.
- Re-designed graphical user interface
- Faster start-up and hibernation
- Windows Media Player
- Wireless networks and support
- High performance
- Multi-task management
- Designed for configuring business settings
- Built-in CD burner
- Windows Media Player
- Remote desktop access
- Internet connection firewall
- Improved hardware support
- Faster boot and application launch
- Automatic wireless connection support
What is Windows XP Pro ISO SP 3?
Microsoft Windows XP Pro ISO with service pack 3 also known as (Windows XP SP3) is the latest edition and most popular version of the Windows XP series. Service Pack 3 (SP3) is the last update that includes all the latest updates and security.
System Requirements for Windows XP Installation
To download the Windows XP ISO file for the Professional edition, your PC should fulfill these requirements.
- Processor: Pentium 233 megahertz (MHz) or higher processor (Intel or AMD).
- RAM: 64MB at least (128MB is recommended)
- Graphics: A Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution video adapter and monitor
- Hard Disk Space: A minimum of 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of free space on the hard disk
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Keyboard and Mouse: Standard keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Sound Card: A sound card and speakers or headphones for sound playback.
- Network Adapter (optional): A network adapter is needed to connect to a local network or the internet.
If you need Windows XP SP3 ISO download on your computer then you need slightly more hardware requirements.
- Memory: 1GB
- Free hard disk space: 16GB
- Processor: 1GHz Intel Pentium processor or later
Windows XP ISO Download Links
You can download the corresponding Windows XP ISO file according to your system type on the Internet.
- Windows XP Home 32-bit ISO (From Here).
- Windows XP Professional 32-bit ISO (From Here)
- Windows XP Professional 64-bit ISO (click here to download the x64 edition)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 ISO: (From Here) It is an entire offline installer and standalone setup for Windows XP SP3 ISO. It is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
How To Download & Install Windows XP ISO Via VirtualBox?
Here are the steps explained in simpler terms for beginners:
Step 2: Inside the opened window, go to the “Sources” folder to find three more files.
Step 3: Double-click on “xpm” to expand it.
Step 4: Extract the files inside “xpm” to a new folder. Click on the ellipsis icon next to the address bar and choose a destination for the extracted files. These files are read-only and won’t be executable.
Step 5: After the extraction, rename the file “VirtualXPVHD” to “VirtualXP.VHD.” This should turn it into a virtual hard drive, indicated by a bootable icon.
Step 6: Open VirtualBox on your computer and click “New.”
Step 7: Choose “Expert Mode” at the bottom of the “Create Virtual Machine” window and give your virtual machine a suitable name.
Step 8: Assign the virtual machine some memory (at least 512MB) and the virtual hard disk. Select “Use an existing virtual hard disk file” under “Hard disk” and browse to the folder where you extracted the files. Choose “VirtualXP.VHD” and click “Open.”
Step 9: Click the “Create” button to start the process.
Step 10: Before booting up the Windows XP virtual machine, you need to tweak some settings.
Step 11: Press “Settings” on the VirtualBox toolbar, go to “System,” and find “Boot Order.” Uncheck “Floppy” and move “Hard Disk” to the top of the list. Increase “Video Memory” to 128MB under the “Display” tab. Under the “Network” tab, check the “Cable Connected” checkbox.
Step 12: Now, you can run the Windows XP virtual machine.
How To Download & Install Windows XP ISO Bootable USB?
First download the Windows ISO file and the latest version of Rufus. Get a USB with 16 GB of free space. After that follow these steps:
Step 1: Format your USB flash drive.
Step 2: Open the Rufus tool and connect your USB to your PC.
Step 3: In Rufus, select your USB/Flash drive from the drop-down menu under “Device.”
Step 4: Check “Boot Selection” and choose “Disk or ISO image.” Then click “Select” and locate the Windows ISO image on your computer using the file explorer.
Step 5: Rufus will automatically detect the correct Partition scheme (usually C: Drive) for a standard Windows installation. You can keep the default settings if you don’t want to install Windows on any other drive.
Step 6: You can change the “Volume label” to a different name, but it’s not necessary. Leave the “File System” and “Cluster Size” on default settings. Click “START.”
Step 7: A warning will appear, saying “Any data on the USB will be destroyed.” This is normal; click “OK.”
Step 8: Rufus will now create the Windows bootable USB. Once it’s done, close Rufus. Congratulations! Your Windows bootable USB is ready to use.
Can I Get a Free Windows XP SP3 Product Key?
Microsoft doesn’t offer Windows XP 32-Bit or 64-bit versions anymore, so you can’t buy XP product keys from an official source. The below key is only for installation. It’s a not-for-Windows Genuine Activation (WGA)
QW4HD DQCRG HM64M 6GJRK 8K83T