While playing Apex Legends out of sync with server error appears! Here’s the Solution
The out-of-sync with server error is not only restricted to PC players, instead of Xbox, Twitch, and PS4 users are also seeing this message preventing them from playing the battle royale game.
If you are almost at the end of the Apex Legends round where only two squads are left you will be kicked with this error, so apply the below-mentioned fixes.
UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS
in Windows 11, 10 and 7
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
Causes of Apex Legends out of Sync with Server Error?
After seeing many threads on the EA forum users concluded that these are the main causes that trigger out of sync with server error.
- Bad router configuration that is limiting bandwidth.
- Wifi connection problem while playing Apex Legends on the PS4 controller or PC.
- Wrong launch configurations that are preventing router and console to sync properly.
- Outdated OS or graphics card drivers.
Recommended Fix For PC/XBOX/PS4 Players
Most users see out of sync with server error because after launch they quickly press on Continue.
So after you launch the game do not press Continue from the main screen instead check Accessibility Options until Data Centre appears in the lower-left corner of the screen.
It means that Apex Legends is connected with the server now try changing the server to the lowest ping. If you have chosen a server with the highest stress level then you are more prone to see out-of-sync with server issues on Apex Legends.
How To Fix Apex Legends Out of Sync With Server
Fix 1. Reset Your Router
The out-of-sync with router error on Apex Legends can appear if your router is not connecting with the server properly.
Simply press the power button that should be on the front or back of the router. Wait for 15 to 30 seconds and then again restart the router.
Fix 2. Disable your download/upload QoS settings
Follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome and type in your IP Address in the search bar. In case you don’t know what’s your IP address then Press Windows + R and type cmd, hit Enter. Within black windows type ipconfig /all and press Enter. From the list note down your IP address and place it in the URL.
- Enter your Log-in credentials to enter the router main page.
- From the router’s page and make sure to disable the QoS settings and the NAT Boost on your Router.
- Save your settings.
Now check if the out of sync problem with server while playing the Apex Legends is fixed.
Fix 3. Restart and Power Cycle PS4 Console
First press the power button to power off the console and then wait for a minute and turn it on again.
Now check if the problem resolves, if not then again power off the PS4 console. Unplug the power cable and wait until the power drains off. Plugin the power cable and turn on PS4 Console.
Fix 4. Turn Off Texture Streaming Budget
When turning the character or loading into a new era you will see low-resolution texture at first. In a short moment, the texture will update. The texture streaming budget affects the texture.
Turn this feature off. Follow these steps:
- Launch the Apex Legends game.
- Open Settings and then go into the Video section.
- Scroll down to find the Texture Streaming Budget setting and turn it off.
Turning off the texture steaming setting does fix the Apex Legends out of sync with server error. At the same time when you again try to play the game, it will result in a lower resolution.
Fix 5. Disable Cloud Saves in the Origin App
If you are using the Origin app then try to disable cloud saves. Many users confirmed that it helped them fix the out-of-sync with a server problem.
Follow these steps:
- Launch the Origin app.
- Go to the My Games tab.
- Right-click on Apex Legends and choose Show game Detailed Once.
- From the top click on Cloud Storage Tab
- Uncheck the box Enable Cloud Storage For All Games
Now try to run the game.
Fix 6. Lower Down Settings For Video Streaming
Many users confirmed that they started seeing Apex Legends out of sync with a server error because they were streaming videos with ultra HD settings on Amazon Prime and Netflix.
Soon they lowered down the video settings using platform XBOX, PS4 or PC this error went away never appeared again.
Fix 7. Reinstall the Apex Legends
Although this fix seems very simple and might not help in your case. However many users find it helpful so it’s advised to reinstall the Apex Legends game afresh. Maybe there’s a game file that is missing or corrupt.
Fix 8. Update Graphics Card
Make sure to update your graphics card drivers if you are playing Apex Legends on PC.
The easiest way to update graphics cards is via driver updater software. These tools are reliable and help find the latest version with a single click.