Avast is a highly regarded antivirus program that provides protection for laptops and desktop computers against malware and virus attacks. With Avast, users can choose from a range of monthly plans that offer different features and levels of protection. This allows users to safeguard important files and documents, knowing they are protected by Avast’s advanced security software.
However, there may come a time when you no longer wish to continue using Avast’s services and need to cancel your subscription. Unfortunately, many users are unsure of how to cancel their Avast subscription and request a refund. If you are in this situation, you need not worry as we are here to guide you through the process.
In the following guide, we will explain step-by-step how to cancel your Avast subscription and request a refund. By following our instructions, you will be able to end your subscription with ease and get back any appropriate money.
How to Cancel Avast Subscription and Get your Money Back?
To cancel the Avast subscription and get your money back there are some conditions that you must fulfill.
Contact Avast after 30 days of purchase to get a full refund if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchased Avast Premium subscription. The following methods for purchasing Avast consumer product subscriptions are covered by this 30-day money-back guarantee:
- Online purchase on the official Avast website.
- Online purchase through an offer inside of another Avast product on a Windows or Mac computer.
- Purchase made online using Google Play.
- If more than 30 days have passed since the purchase of a product, Avast typically does not provide refunds.
To cancel your Avast subscription and receive a refund, there are two main methods available. The first method involves using the Avast Account associated with the email address you used to purchase the subscription. The second method is to contact Avast Support and request a refund.
Method 1: Use Avast Account to Cancel Subscription
- Make sure your Avast account is signed in.
- Choose the Tile for Order History.
- For the order for which you need a refund, click Request a refund.
- Important: Only orders that are qualified for a refund have the option to request a refund next to them.
- Then click Continue after selecting Request a Refund.
- Click the Start chat.
- Do not immediately connect to an Avast Support Agent. As the chat session starts, inform the agent of your problem and ask for a refund. They will help you through the procedure.
- Your refund request has now been processed and submitted. Refund in the process is displayed beside the order on the Payments tab in your Avast Account.
- You will receive an email after the request has been submitted.
Method 2: Cancel Avast Subscription Without Account Using Contact Support
- You may access the Avast refund request form by clicking the link: https://support.avast.com
- After choosing your product type, click Next.
- Choose the justification for your refund request from the drop-down menu.
- The contact choices vary depending on the current stock level, the product you’ve chosen, and the location.
- Choose your preferred contact method if there are many options available.
- To contact Avast Support using the chosen contact option, follow to the on-screen instructions.
- Your request for a refund has been sent. When the request has been handled, an Avast Support representative will get in touch with you for confirmation.
Hopefully, these two methods for canceling the subscription and getting a refund will be helpful for you.