Endless Space 2 has many codes & console commands that you can use in the game. Using these codes, you can activate the debugging mode, and enable the God cursor mode that allows you to change a lot of stats.
Apart from providing the cheats of Endless Space 2, we’ll also tell you how to use console commands and cheats in Endless Space 2. So, let’s dive into this list of console commands & cheat codes.
How To Use Cheat Codes And Console Commands?
You can use the console command and cheats in Endless Space 2 by following the method below:
- Right-click on the game in the Steam game library.
- Now click on the properties tab.
- After this go over to the general tab under properties.
- Enter the words “-enablemoddingtools” (without quotes) in the launch options of the game on Steam.
- Now you will get access to various in-game to debug features.
- Just open the game and use the console commands mentioned above.
Endless Space 2 Cheat Codes And Console Commands
|Console Commands Effect
|This cheat code is used to activate the God Cursor which can help you unlock various resources.
|Use this key to open the entire debug menu.
|This cheat code will give you access to the resource list.
|Use this key to reveal the complete map.
The God Cursor will help you to click on various resources such as ships, gauges, dials, resources, and a lot of other items around you. With these, you can change up values of every object you interact with. If you click the Shift, Control, or Alt keys you will be able to change various effects.