Using the Green Hell console commands and cheats helps you to bend the game mechanics & get resources and other useful items in the game without any effort. But before you jump into the game and start exploiting the mechanics, there are a few things that you need to do.
Apart from providing the cheats, we’ll also tell you how to enable console commands & cheats in Green Hell. So, let’s dive in.
How To Enable Console Commands And Cheats In Green Hell
To use console commands, you’ll need to enable the Debug mode in the game. To do this:
- Open the Steam client > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Green Hell > Select Properties.
- Select the Local Files section > Click on Browse Local Files to open it.
- Now, open the GH_Data folder from the installed game directory > Open the Resources folder.
- Here you’ll have to create a Scripts folder. Open the Scripts folder and create another folder called Debug inside it.
- Next, open the Debug folder > Open Notepad > Press the Ctrl+S key to save it as DEBUG name without any extension. [That means remove the .txt extension whole naming it]
- If prompted, select YES to confirm. It will enable Debug mode for Green Hell and now you’re good to go to use console commands and cheats.
- Just enter the required key(s) and save it > Launch the Green Hell game and enjoy.
Green Hell Console Commands And Cheats
In Main Menu Cheats
- U – Unlock story mode.
- L – Show a fake loading screen.
- K – Hide fake loading screen.
- F1 – Show debug menu: Item
- F2 – Show debug menu: Scenario
- F3 – Show debug menu: Spawners
- F4 – Show debug menu: Skills
- F5 – Show debug menu: AI
- F6 – Show debug menu: Wounds
- F7 – Show debug menu: Dialogs
- F9 – Show debug menu: Log
- L-CTRL – Show coordinates in the upper right corner
- NUMPAD + – Forward time (1 hour)
- NUMPAD – – Backward time (1 hour)
- NUMPAD / – Increase game speed
- L-CTRL + M – Toggle godmode (Unlimited health and stamina)
- L-CTRL + U – Complete notebook (Crafting, Item infos, Injuries, …)
- NUMPAD ENTER – Forward time (10 hours)
- L-CTRL + O – Show statistics
- ; – Start trailer
- = – Toggle rain
- – – Unlock cursor
- R-ALT + K – Kill all creatures
- L-ALT + L – Give all creatures 10 damage
- I – Spawn item (select in item debug menu)
- NUMPAD 0 – Spawn creature (select in AI debug menu)
- NUMPAD 2 – Spawn creature as hallucination (select in AI debug menu)
- NUMPAD 3 – Spawn creature as idling (select in AI debug menu)
- NUMPAD 1 – Play dialog (select in dialogues menu)
- Z – Spawn enemy wave
- F8 – Finish all Blueprints
- R-CTRL + H – Toggle HUD
- NUMPAD 9 – Save game
- NUMLOCK – Decrease game speed
- PAUSE – Pauses the game without opening the pause menu
- L-ALT + ` – Kill the player
- L-ALT + L-SHIFT + ` – Damage the player (25 points)
- \ – Add injury
- BACKSPACE – Damage the player with claws (30 points)
- V – Show diving mask
- B – Show biohazard mask
- L – Start goldmine dream
- R-ALT + F – Put fire in hand
- F10 – Open crafting manager
- F11 – Put item in hand into backpack
- R-ALT + J – Pass out
- L-SHIFT + 5 – Save location
- L-SHIFT + 6 – Teleport to a saved location
- , – Attach worms
- ” – Attach leeches
- PAGE UP – Increase sanity by 5
- PAGE DOWN – Decrease sanity by 5
This is all there is to know about all the Green Hell Console Commands and Cheats.