Is there any cheat of GTA 5 to get unlimited money? This is the most asked question by many players. We know that making money can be challenging in Grand Theft Auto 5.
In this article, we’ll tell you that is there ant cheat like this or not. So, let’s dig it out,
Is There A Money Cheat GTA 5 Story Mode?
Though there are dozens of cheat codes for GTA 5, but there is no money cheat in story mode or GTA Online. It is impossible to get unlimited money using any kind of cheat.
You can enable many cheats on different consoles in GTA 5, but getting unlimited money is unfortunately not possible in this game. However, you can get unlimited money in GTA 5 by money glitch in Story Mode. Here’s a brief detail on how you can get unlimited money in Story mode in GTA 5.
GTA 5 Money Glitch in Story Mode: Briefcase Dive
By far, this is the easiest glitch you can exploit in Grand Theft Auto 5 Story Mode, no matter which stage you’re in. It has been around in the game forever, and Rockstar does not seem to be patching it up any time soon. So, open your game and follow the steps below to make yourself millions without any GTA 5 Money Cheat in Story Mode.
- Open Grand Theft Auto 5, and head straight to Del Perro Beach, just by the pier
- Take a lovely swim and jack one of the Seasharks dockings here.
- Go to the marked location in the Pacific Ocean (as shown in the picture below).
- Dive straight down until you find a briefcase on the underwater structure. Once you have located it, do not pick it up just yet.
- Get back to the surface, get your phone out, and make a quick save of the file.
- Now you can dive down and collect the briefcase.
- Get back up again, then replace the current save with a new save.
- Load the newly saved file, your bank balance should have gone up by $25,000.
- Reload and repeat the process until you’re a millionaire!
There you have it, a lovely glitch that gives you infinite money in GTA 5 Story Mode. We have confirmation that it still works perfectly. However, players do report having trouble finding the briefcase. A possible fix to this is to simply mark the location of the underwater structure, then move a little away. After that, make a quick save and reload.