While playing High On Life many Xbox players reported that it causes black crashes. It just closes games with black crashing and returns you to the dashboard. It does ruin fun while shooting all the way through aliens.
In this article, we have explained how you can fix High On Life Black Crashing on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. If you are playing this game on PC then read this guide to fix High on Life crashing on PC.
Solutions To Fix High On Life Crashing on Xbox One
Apply the below-mentioned fixes in your case.
- Restart the game.
- Install Updated in an offline mode.
- Uninstall High On Life and then reinstall it.
- Restart your Xbox console (press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds)
- Perform a power cycle reset for that Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes.
- Delete locally saved games
- Unplug USB devices or any other external unnecessary device.
- Reset the console by selecting this option Reset and keep my games & apps
- Refresh the Xbox One resolution: For that first eject the disk (if any) and make sure the TV display is set to AV output. When the console boots up you will see a lower resolution and change it to 1080p or 720p.
- Go to Settings > Power Options > Change the power mode from Instant-On to Energy Saving and then turn off the system.
- Wait for the game update that specifically addresses this problem
- Make sure Xbox One is not overheating.