Looking for a complete list of Bannerlord cheats and console commands? The Mount and Blade Bannerlord cheats can be handy when the game becomes chaotic, messy, and difficult to play.
From getting quickly rich or annihilating enemy armies to adding unlimited money for character level-up. The Bannerlord cheats will make you invincible. Using the Bannerlord console commands and cheats will give you gold, level you up, knock out enemies, heal yourself, teleport, and more.
However, there’s a risk in using the Bannerlord 2 cheats. You might lose achievements and rewards. So keeping a saved file is handy in case things go wrong.
With that being said let’s head out to the Mount and Blade Bannerlord 2 console commands & cheats and methods on how to use them.
How to Enable Mount & Blade Bannerlord 2 Cheats?
In order to enable Bannerld 2 cheat mode, you will need to edit the engine_config.txt file on your computer. Follow these steps:
- Open Windows Explorer by pressing Windows logo + E.
- Head to Documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > engine_config.txt
- First, as a backup copy the “engine_config.txt” and paste it into a folder outside of the “Mount and Blade II Bannerlord”.
- Now open the “engine_config.txt” file in Notepad.
- Look for this line: cheat_mode = 0. It will be the 14th entry in the text editor.
- Change the cheat_mode” from “0” to “1”.
Once you’ve done this, launch Bannerlord, and you’ll be able to use cheats.
List of Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Cheats
Bannerlord 2 Combat Cheats
Following are the combat Bannerlord cheats that you can activate.
- Ctrl + F4: In combat, make one enemy unconscious.
- Ctrl + Alt + F4: Knocks out all enemies.
- Ctrl + H: Heals your character to full health.
- Ctrl + Shift + H: Heals up your horse to full health.
- Ctrl + F2: Knocks out one of your own troops.
- Ctrl + F3: Deal damage to your own character.
- Ctrl + Shift + F3: Knocks out your horse (if you’re sitting on it).
Bannerlord 2 Character and Party Cheats
- Ctrl + A (on the character screen): set all attributes to 10.
- Ctrl + (1-6): On the character screen, add 1 point to a single attribute.
- Ctrl + X (on the clan screen): add 1000 Influence.
- Ctrl + H: Add 1 troop to the currently selected troop type.
- Ctrl + Shift + H: Add 10 troops to the currently selected troop type.
- Ctrl + X: Give XP to the currently selected troop type.
- Ctrl + L: Automatically level up.
- Control + [number from one to six] (on the character screen): Increase an attribute
- Control + Alt + T: Sacrifice frame rate to show every single unit on the map
Movement and Map Cheats in Bannerlord 2
- Ctrl + left click: Holding Ctrl while you left click teleports you anywhere on the map you wish to go.
Item and Money Cheats in Bannerlord 2
There haven’t been any specific hotkey cheats to add money to your character without using a mod to give you access to the developer console, but you can load up on expensive items and sell them to vendors to make yourself rich. Following is the cheat to add gold.
- Ctrl + X: On the inventory screen, add 1000 gold
To get items, simply enable the cheats and open your inventory & it will display a list of every item in the game on the left side of the screen. Just click the arrow next to any item you want & it will be moved into your inventory. Click done when you’ve got everything you want.
Mount and Blade Bannerlord 2 Console Commands
To enable console commands in Bannerlord 2 press the Tilde key (~) to bring up the dev console and enter the command. Press Alt and ~ again to close it.
Where you see a #, you’ll need to add a number. For instance, below where it says: campaign.add_gold_to_hero #
Below we have listed so far all the working Bannerlord 2 console commands.
The best Bannerlord console commands
- Increase attribute points – campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero [number here]
- Increase focus points – campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero [number here]
- Increase gold – campaign.add_gold_to_hero [number here]
- Increase influence – campaign.add_influence [number here]
- Increase renown – campaign.add_renown_to_clan [number here]
- Level up yourself – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero [number here]
- Level up your main party – campaign.give_xp_to_main_party [number here]
And if you want to add a certain sort of soldier to your party, use these:
- Aserai – a campaign.give_troops aserai_master_archer [number here]
- Aserai faris – campaign.give_troops aserai_faris [number here]
- Desert bandits – boss campaign.give_troops desert_bandits_boss [number here]
- Hired Blade – campaign.give_troops mercenary_7 [number here]
- Hired Crossbow – campaign.give_troops mercenary_8 [number here]
- Mercenary Cavalry – campaign.give_troops mercenary_9 [number here]
- Mercenary Crossbowman – campaign.give_troops mercenary_5 [number here]
- Mercenary Guard – campaign.give_troops mercenary_2 [number here]
- Mercenary Horseman – campaign.give_troops mercenary_6 [number here]
- Mercenary Scout – campaign.give_troops mercenary_3 [number here]
- Mercenary Swordsman – campaign.give_troops mercenary_4 [number here]
- Sea raiders boss – campaign.give_troops sea_raiders_boss [number here]
- Steppe bandits boss – campaign.give_troops steppe_bandits_boss [number here]
- Watchman – campaign.give_troops mercenary_1 [number here]
Also, you can use these commands to increase specific skills:
- Athletics – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Athletics [number here]
- Bow – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Bow [number here]
- Charm – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Charm [number here]
- Crossbow – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Crossbow [number here]
- Engineering – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Engineering [number here]
- Leadership – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Leadership [number here]
- Medicine – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Medicine [number here]
- OneHanded – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero OneHanded [number here]
- Polearm – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Polearm [number here]
- Riding – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Riding [number here]
- Roguery – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Roguery [number here]
- Scouting – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Scouting [number here]
- Smithing – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Smithing [number here]
- Steward – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Steward [number here]
- Tactics – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Tactics [number here]
- Throwing – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Throwing [number here]
- Trade – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Trade [number here]
- TwoHanded – campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero TwoHanded [number here]
For example, to add 20 Imperial archers to your party, type: campaign.give_troops imperial_archer 20
Bannerlord 2 Console Commands For Handle player skills
|player skills||Console Code|
|Bow||campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Bow #|
More Mount and Blade Bannerlord 2 Console Commands
|Command Effect||Console Code|
|Grants specified items||campaign.give_item_to_main_party [ItemName] [Amount]|
|Grants specified Troops||campaign.give_troops [TroopId] [Number]|
|Grants specified gold amount to the specified character or 1000 gold to you by default||campaign.add_gold_to_hero [Number] [HeroName]|
|Grants a specified number of focus points to a specified character or you by default||campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero [Number] [HeroName]|
|Sets all of your character skills to a specified value||campaign.set_all_skills_main_hero [Value]|
|Sets all of the specified character’s skills to a specified level||campaign.set_skills_of_hero [Level] [HeroName]|
|Sets your character’s named skills to a specified value||campaign.set_skill_main_hero [LevelValue] [SkillName]|
|Grants specified amount of influence||campaign.add_influence [Number]|
|Sets named skills of all your companions to specified value||campaign.set_skill_companion [LevelValue] [SkillName]|
|Gives a specified amount of experience to all your troops’||campaign.give_troops_xp [Number]|
|Grants 100 of each crafting material to the party||campaign.add_crafting_materials|
|Gives a specified amount of renown to the named clan, or yours by default||campaign.add_renown [Number] [ClanName]|
|Forces AI to attack specified settlement||campaign.ai_siege_settlement [HeroName] [SettlementName]|
|Specified factions declare war on each other. Factions should be separated by a space but individual names should have no spaces in their||campaign.declare_war [Faction1] [Faction2]|
|Self-explanatory, but maybe not ideal if you’re looking for a balanced playthrough||campaign.start_world_war|
|Sets progress of building project in specified town to specified level||campaign.add_progress_to_current_building [SettlementName] [0-100]|
|Gives everyone the specified amount of gold||campaign.add_gold_to_all_heroes [Number]|
|Enables you to decide who captures who. Characters with multiple names should have them separated by an underscore(s).||campaign.take_hero_prisoner [PrisonerName] [CaptorName]|
|Changes specified clan’s leader to a random character||campaign.change_clan_leader [Clan Name]|
|Prompts specified AI character to move in the direction of specified settlement||campaign.ai_goto_settlement [HeroName] [SettlementName]|
Mount And Blade 2: Bannerlord Cheats Not Working
If your cheats aren’t working properly you can enable cheats without going into any files. Just open the console and type config.cheat_mode 1.
In case Crtl X is not working in inventory and the character page then you have to go into the files and activate dev mode. After that, only a few cheats work (like ctrl-f4 in battle), but most involve typing in the dev console (activated with alt-~) like the money cheat.
Ctrl-x will not work in any menu. So, read the above-mentioned ‘How do I Enable Mount & Blade Bannerlord 2 Cheats’ and follow the instructions. After you finish all of that, use the “Console commands and codes” in-game.