Need some Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord cheats to change up your game? Following the console commands can give you gold, level you up, knock out enemies, heal yourself, teleport, and more.
Apart from providing cheats & console commands which are all up to date & work properly, we’ll also guide you on how to enable Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord cheats.
How to enable Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord cheats?
In order to enable cheat mode, you will need to edit one file on your computer. So to enable console command mode, you need to do the following:
- Open Windows Explorer and head into the Documents folder in the “This PC” tab.
- Open the folder “Mount and Blade II Bannerlord”.
- Copy “engine_config.txt” and paste it into a folder outside of the “Mount and Blade II Bannerlord” folder in Documents. This is so you have a backup.
- Open “engine_config.txt”.
- Change the 14th entry, labeled “cheat_mode” from “0” to “1”.
- Save the file and open the game.
Once you’ve done this, launch Bannerlord, and you’ll be able to use cheats.
Following are the combat cheats that you can activate in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord.
- Ctrl + F4: In combat, knocks out an enemy.
- Ctrl + Alt + F4: Knocks out the entire enemy army.
- Ctrl + H: Heals you to full health.
- Ctrl + Shift + H: Heals your horse to full health.
- Ctrl + F2: Knocks out one of your own soldiers.
- Ctrl + F3: Knocks out the player.
- Ctrl + Shift + F3: Knocks out your horse (if you’re sitting on it).
Character and party cheats
- Ctrl + A: On the character screen, set all attributes to 10.
- Ctrl + (1-6): On the character screen, add 1 point to a single attribute.
- Ctrl + X: On clan screen, add 1000 Influence.
- Ctrl + H: On the party screen, add 1 troop to the currently selected troop type.
- Ctrl + Shift + H: On the party screen, add 10 troops to the currently selected troop type.
- Ctrl + X: Give XP to currently selected troop type.
- Ctrl + L: Automatically level up.
Movement and map cheats
- Ctrl + left click: Holding Ctrl while you left click teleports you anywhere on the map you wish to go.
Item and money cheats
There haven’t been any specific hotkey cheats to add money to your character without using a mod to give you access to the developer console, but you can load up on expensive items and sell them to vendors to make yourself rich. Following is the cheat to add gold.
- Ctrl + X: On inventory screen, add 1000 gold
To get items, simply enable the cheats and open your inventory & it will display a list of every item in the game on the left side of the screen. Just click the arrow next to any item you want & it will be moved into your inventory. Click done when you’ve got everything you want.
Console commands and codes
The major console commands are given below.
|Add gold||campaign.add_gold_to_hero #|
|Add renown||campaign.add_renown_to_clan #|
|Add focus points||campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero#|
|List all Troop ID||campaign.give_troops help|
Add troops to your party
|campaign.give_troops [TroopID] #|
|List active quests||campaign.list_active_quests|
|Complete current quest||campaign.complete_active_quest|
|Cancel active quest||campaign.cancel_active_quest|
|Conceive child (if unmarried, will wed you to someone)||campaign.conceive_child|
For example, to add 20 Imperial archers to your party, type: campaign.give_troops imperial_archer 20
Handle player skills
|player skills||Console Code|
|Bow||campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Bow #|
Add soldiers to your party
|Mercenary Guard||campaign.give_troops mercenary_2#|
|Mercenary Scout||campaign.give_troops mercenary_3#|
|Mercenary Swordsman||campaign.give_troops mercenary_4#|
|Mercenary Crossbowman||campaign.give_troops mercenary_5#|
|Mercenary Horseman||campaign.give_troops mercenary_6#|
|Hired Blade||campaign.give_troops mercenary_7#|
|Hired Crossbow||campaign.give_troops mercenary_8#|
|Mercenary Cavalry||campaign.give_troops mercenary_9#|
|ِAserai archer||campaign.give_troops aserai_master_archer#|
|Aserai faris||campaign.give_troops aserai_faris#|
|Desert bandits boss||campaign.give_troops desert_bandits_boss#|
|Steppe bandits boss||campaign.give_troops steppe_bandits_boss#|
|Sea raiders boss||campaign.give_troops sea_raiders_boss#|
|others||other troops id’s – you will find below|
Some other commands you may need
|Command Effect||Console Code|
|Grants specified items||campaign.give_item_to_main_party [ItemName] [Amount]|
|Grants specified Troops||campaign.give_troops [TroopId] [Number]|
|Grants specified gold amount to the specified character or 1000 gold to you by default||campaign.add_gold_to_hero [Number] [HeroName]|
|Grants a specified number of focus points to a specified character or you by default||campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero [Number] [HeroName]|
|Sets all of your character skills to a specified value||campaign.set_all_skills_main_hero [Value]|
|Sets all of the specified character’s skills to a specified level||campaign.set_skills_of_hero [Level] [HeroName]|
|Sets your character’s named skills to a specified value||campaign.set_skill_main_hero [LevelValue] [SkillName]|
|Grants specified amount of influence||campaign.add_influence [Number]|
|Sets named skills of all your companions to specified value||campaign.set_skill_companion [LevelValue] [SkillName]|
|Gives a specified amount of experience to all your troops’||campaign.give_troops_xp [Number]|
|Grants 100 of each crafting material to the party||campaign.add_crafting_materials|
|Gives a specified amount of renown to the named clan, or yours by default||campaign.add_renown [Number] [ClanName]|
|Forces AI to attack specified settlement||campaign.ai_siege_settlement [HeroName] [SettlementName]|
|Specified factions declare war on each other. Factions should be separated by a space but individual names should have no spaces in their||campaign.declare_war [Faction1] [Faction2]|
|Self-explanatory, but maybe not ideal if you’re looking for a balanced playthrough||campaign.start_world_war|
|Sets progress of building project in specified town to specified level||campaign.add_progress_to_current_building [SettlementName] [0-100]|
|Gives everyone the specified amount of gold||campaign.add_gold_to_all_heroes [Number]|
|Enables you to decide who captures who. Characters with multiple names should have them separated by an underscore(s).||campaign.take_hero_prisoner [PrisonerName] [CaptorName]|
|Changes specified clan’s leader to a random character||campaign.change_clan_leader [Clan Name]|
|Prompts specified AI character to move in the direction of specified settlement||campaign.ai_goto_settlement [HeroName] [SettlementName]|