Players are dealing with Resident Evil 4 Remake stuck on loading screen on PS5, and Xbox Series X|S? We know it’s a very frustrating situation when you try to play RE 4 Remake but it sticks on the loading screen.
In most cases, the game is stuck on an infinite loading screen while running cutscenes. If you are looking for tips to fix this problem, then this article is for you.
This issue may be software/game glitches or other issues that we will address in this article.
How To Fix Resident Evil 4 Remake Stuck on Loading Screen on PS5 and Xbox Series
We have come up with all the possible fixes that can resolve your issue.
1. Power Cycle the Console (For PS Players)
In case of a software glitch causing Resident Evil 4 Remake to be stuck on the loading screen, resetting the console hardware and game may help resolve the issue. To do so, you can follow these steps to restart your PS5 or Xbox console:
- Hold down the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds.
- Wait for 10 seconds before disconnecting the power cable from the console.
- Reconnect the power cable to the console and turn it on by pressing the power button once again.
2. Restart the RE 4 Remake
Usually restarting the game fixes the common loading problems so you should try it. To do that from the controller press the Xbox button to return to the Home screen. Press the Menu button and close the app now restart it from the Home screen.
3. Clear the Cache Data
Cache data sometimes halt your gameplay and causes Resident Evil 4 Remake to stuck on the loading screen. To mitigate this issue you need to clear your cache data on Xbox, and PlayStation.
4. Rebuild the Database on Playstation
Resident Evil 4 Remake keeps stuck on the loading screen issue arises due to corrupted data so rebuilding the database can fix the problem. This fix usually applies to resolving PS5 crashing with or without error.
- Press the Power button till you hear the second beep.
- Your console will boot up in Safe Mode.
- You are here using the controller press the PS Button.
- Select Rebuild Database (Option 5) and follow the onscreen instruction.
5. Re-load your Profile on PlayStation
Follow these steps Settings > User Accounts > Select other Option > Sign-out option > Waite for 2 minutes> Sign back
6. Reset Console to Factory Settings
If the console is stuck on the loading screen, try resetting the console to factory settings. This action will erase all of your saved data and installed games. So you should back up your data before applying this fix.
7. Delete and Reinstall RE 4 Remake
If the Resident Evil 4 Remake Stuck on Loading screen persists then there may be an issue with the corrupted/missing game files. Sometimes these files can’t be fixed so the last resort is to reinstall the game.
8. Delete Saved Game Data (PS4/PS5)
If you are experiencing issues with Resident Evil 4 Remake’s infinite loading screen on your PS4 or PS5 console, it could be due to corrupted or missing game data. To resolve this issue, it is recommended to delete the saved game data on your console.
- Go to Settings > Select Storage.
- Choose Saved Data > Select Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- Press the Options button on the controller > Select the saved game data files (one or multiple).
- Hit Delete and confirm the task to complete it.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the console to apply changes.