Are you new to tinder? Did you find a suitable person to interact with and do you want to send Pictures via messages on Tinder? Once you join and begin chatting with the partner, you probably want to see them. What does She/He look like?
However, the problem is you can’t send pictures on tinder.
What is the point if we can’t even send pics in a Tinder Chat? That’s the question that many users ask “is there a way to send pictures on tinder.”
In this article, we have explained 3 easy ways that you can use to send private pictures on Tinder.
Why Cannot You Send Pictures on Tinder in Chat?
Users are not allowed to send their pictures directly through chat, or from one profile to another on Tinder. The purpose of this restriction is to keep the conversation on-topic and focused instead of exchanging private images or videos.
This feature helps you lead more organic talk, which may eventually result in a meetup between two users if they both are comfortable with each other.
In addition, those who attempt to violate the policies regarding pictures by sending improper pictures through private chat will be blocked by Tinder. Tinder users need to follow the platform’s policies to guarantee everyone’s safety and privacy when using this well-known dating app.
4 Easy Ways to Send Pictures on Tinder?
Although users cannot directly send pictures over a text message. But there are a few alternate methods to share Pictures on the Tinder app.
1. Upload Pictures To Your Tinder Profile Just For One Person To See
There is a way to upload a photo on your Tinder profile that is only meant for one person to see. This involves clicking on “Add Media” on your profile, but it can be risky as anyone can see it.
Therefore, it is important to be strategic and delete it quickly after the intended person has seen it. You can inform the person that you have uploaded the picture and ask them to check it out.
Once they have seen it, you can delete it. Although this method involves some risks, it can add some excitement to your conversation and create an inside joke between you and the other person.
2. Use Social Sharing Sites
Last but not the least, some social sharing sites, like Imgur, enable you to upload photographs openly and then link to them directly in your conversations so that other users who have access to the link can also see them.
Linking images from Imgur (or other comparable websites) still gives you more control over who has access than if you were trying to share images through Tinder itself, even though this may not be the best option for keeping your content entirely private. Imgur accounts are typically password protected and encrypted at all times when logged in.
3. Through “Respond with” Feature
Using the “respond with” tool is the fastest, most official, and direct way to exchange images over Tinder conversation.
- Firstly, navigate to the “respond with” section and click the photo icon located in the chat window’s bottom-left corner.
- From here, you may choose a photo or the most recent image from your mobile’s photo library, camera roll, or photo gallery, or you can snap a new photograph.
- You may also select the export image option from Google Drive digital camera.
4. Use Third-Party Apps
Using third-party applications, or an image hosting site, such as Snapchat, provides an alternate, easy means for sending photographs on Tinder chat.
- Take a photo on the app, and then choose the “share” option. From here, you will be able to select Tinder as the recipient of the photo.
- You may ask for their Snapchat and send them pictures using that safe platform once you’ve matched accounts. Afterward, you may view each other’s bitmojis on Snapchat!
- Also, you may copy the 24-character URL of a photo link and paste it into the chat box to transmit it.
Where is the Respond Feature on Tinder?
The “Respond With” feature on Tinder allows you to quickly respond to a message by selecting one of the pre-written responses available in the app.
To access this feature, simply open a conversation with someone on Tinder and tap on the message you want to respond to. You will see three dots on the right-hand side of the message, tap on them to reveal a list of response options. Select the one that best fits your reply, and it will be sent to the other person.